It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29
Hi everyone hope your all doing well, forgot to come back after shed 10 started.

You all have brilliant pics and stories, with 121 pages it's going to take a while to read lol,, by then it'll be shed 11-12 :-)

hope I'm invited to join cause i do want to share stories etc, i would just now, but got work in the morning, night all have good dreams.

Of course you are invited. Like Fishy said, just jump in when you can if you can't keep up. Someone is usually around or will be soon enough.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Glad to see you are still with us Skiddy! I guess you still have power?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Rider, I love that pic of your little squirrel buddy! I just love watching squirrels they are so cute and comical! Do you throw nuts out for him?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hi Jin!

Skiddy, I'm so sorry things are going so crappy for you. It breaks my heart to see a friend have to suffer through things. Glad you can still stay in touch with us.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
I do for now. I'm at a friend's using his internet. The net is still down at the house. How are you?

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Felt weak and tired all day but now it's night time and I'm feeling perky. Listening to the crickets peeping outside. Hope you get your home internet back online soon! I go crazy without mine! Thank God I discovered a cousin who works on computers and is a wiz at it. He hardly charges anything and I only needed him twice. Things have been running smoothly ever since.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I hope you're able to sleep tonight then. I know I hate it when I perk up at night and then can't sleep.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Well now that sounds like a proper way to kick off the night! We're getting away for the weekend and looking forward to doing just that! There's a nice meat market on the way that I like to stop at. I'll see what they got ready in the case.

Get some skirt steaks if they have them

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

LOL! I still remember the nocturnal animal vid you once posted when we talked about being nocturnal or like owls or something to that affect.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I didn't know steaks wore skirts.

Hiya Rider!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah. That video is funny.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You should post it again.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Night Star

I didn't know steaks wore skirts.

Hiya Rider!

But they do!

I usually stuff the skirts with onion, red bell, feta cheese, and spinach

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I'm glad you supplied a picture. My mind went somewhere else completely.

I'll opt for T-bones, ribeye or new York strip. Now I'm really excited for the weekend!

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

a reply to: pheonix358 Don’t let us disturb you…I need these books!!! You and Mike are such amazing writers!! I can’t wait to be able to sit back down and finish A Symbiotic Bond. I love it, you have a way of grabbing me and transfer (like how I did that?) me right into the story!

When you finish that one, there are three more followed by the two I have almost finished. Glad you like them!

When you finish A Symbiotic Bond, you can try and find all of my humor bits and if well read, the little easter eggs that are there to make people think of other great books they have read.

P

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Does anyone know of something happening in Hawaii, like weather or volcano related or whatever? I saw a post from my mom and sister telling my cousin who lives there to stay safe.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Earthquakes.

earthquaketrack.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
My sister commented when I asked what's going on. I guess it's a hurricane.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Apparently there's double hurricanes on route

eta:
nevermind, we posted at the same time apparently!

edit on 31 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid MarkThere is a strong weather system moving in. Very strong

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join