It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man attacks passengers on Swiss train with a knife and flammable liquid

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

Daesh are a product of our own making , of course it's 100% religious it was started by a western Crusade.
You can't kick a hornets nest and not expect to be stung.

ISIS is a product of an age old tradition of nations using religious zealots to advance their monetary and geopolitical goals. The last crusade ended hundreds of years ago. What we have here is the west invoking the 1400 year old barbaric Islam by waking the sleeping giant. I don't know about you, but regardless of where this giant came from or who made it, I still say run! We can talk about the details after we neutralize the threat. Wouldn't that be the pragmatic approach?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Only an idiot would do this with that logic. A public train loaded with civillians is not the entire system. Seems pretty obvious it is the politicians who should be lashed out at for the general screwing up of the world.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Daesh are a product of our own making , of course it's 100% religious it was started by a western Crusade.
You can't kick a hornets nest and not expect to be stung.

Oh well that's okay then. Not exactly recent but hey, as long as they've got an excuse..........

I heard there was a bit of a ding-dong between the T.Rex's and the Velociraptors just before that.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Moley

I heard there was a bit of a ding-dong between the T.Rex's and the Velociraptors just before that.

You misunderstand , the Crusade I refer too was at the beginning of this century.

edit on 13-8-2016 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

81% of the people didn't want a "crusade" as per your video. But didn't George also coined the term "religion of peace"? Sure wasn't Islam's motto, he coined that. So how do you go about having a proper crusade if you tell the people there's nothing to crusade about? The Pope never ordained a crusade, isn't he the only one who can do that? Bush "tried" to make it about Islam in the initial stages but his think tank changed the strategy. Now they're just blatantly kicking the nest while saying nothing's going on whilst they exacerbate an already pernicious ideology into wanting to kill us. So far, the majority of Islamic attacks have been in Europe and not the US. Don't you think it should be the other way around if what you say is correct?
edit on 13-8-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
People are slowly waking up to the fact that the world is not right. Something is aloof, like all the military movements, chaos worldwide and elected politicians that have a gun to their voters heads.

Naturally, they are lashing out at the entire system because they don't know who to specifically target yet.

Do you mean, "something is afoot"

You could be right though..at least all is not well.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
Do you mean, "something is afoot"

You could be right though..at least all is not well.

Lol. Yes. That was the word 'afoot' i was after.

This incident could also be an experiment for the elite to see how many people show prejudice and jump to the assumption that the attacker was a Muslim.

This thread has shown the elite that quite a few members are successfully being set up to play a part in Albert Pikes final world war with Islam against Christianity.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Both Bush and Blair admitted they were on a mission sanctioned by their Christian God when they went trampling across the Middle East , now we face individuals who believe they are on a mission sanctioned by their God as they return the favour.

Many people in the West choose not to see the wrongs that our governments have committed in the Middle East over the years choosing instead to blame the reaction over the cause , when you kill peoples families and countrymen they are bound to react , by neutralizing the threat we are still killing innocent civilians so feeding the cycle of hate.

I don't condone these acts but I do see the reason behind them , Bush and Blair were warned before their escapade they would "open the gates of hell" should they attack Iraq , that warning is now being realized as truth.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Fine points you bring up but like I said before, that was the narrative then but not now. A couple things I would like to point out. Republicans were in office then. If this is a continuation of Bush's crusade, then that means the Dems and Republicans are the same thing. Something to think about. Second, this isn't a real crusade. If it were, then our leaders would be calling out Islam for it's pernicious beliefs. They are doing their hardest to not even mention radical islam. They're spinning narratives now like "mental illness". It even got you repeating it. So now I see a contradiction in your thinking. Why are you calling it just mental illness on one hand while claiming it's a retaliatory god fight on the other? If it's a god fight, then that means ANY Muslim is a potential threat.

I know what's going on here. The reason why these two premises don't line up is because everyone is making a non-sequitur argument so they are able to maintain their position that Islam is a religion of peace. It's not mental illness, it's Jihad. And this Jihad is not conventional war. It's death by a thousand cuts one at a time while your war monger leaders let them in to do it. If this was 1942, do you think we would be letting any Germans in? Would we calling Nazism the ideology of peace?
And here's another point. Even we stopped, Islam wouldn't. The genie is out of the bottle. So how do we put it back?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join