It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for Election Observers to stop *snip* hillary from rigging the vote

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Because its fun to poke holes in trumps fans stories and there excuses.

Hillary got a few hole too...big ones...lol

I think the problem is just the whole political correctness issue. Hillary got a whole army of writers to make sure she says everything just right where Trump does not give a Sh it. Today every word can generate a Gasp from the political correct crowed and to me it is sad that we got to this point.

edit on 13-8-2016 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Gin

Just want to support that Blackboxvoting is a legitimate credible site.

I remember when it was first being set up.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

Because its fun to poke holes in trumps fans stories and there excuses.

Hillary got a few hole too...big ones...lol

I think the problem is just the who political correctness. Hillary got a whole army of writers to make sure she says everything just right where Trump does give a Sh it. Today every word can generate a Gasp from the political correct crowed and to me it is sad that we got to this point.

Thats funny at best, ats is littered with daily threads on how great trump is and hillary is evil, but people keep on pushing the good old propaganda, same story but with a different tittle.

And no it has nothing to do with pc, just more excuses.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Just a friendly reminder...

...that this is NOT the Mud Pit and the T&Cs do apply. Let's at least try to keep things somewhat civil even if we may not all share the same points of view.

Remember that posts removed as political trollery are automatically issued two warnings.

Consider this fair warning.

As usual, do not respond to this post.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Please.If Benghazi had been under W,the MSM would have declared "End of Days" and the Internet would have been broken in half,or melted.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Of course Hillary is going to win, she has all of the elites on her side. She has Wall Street and foreign donors giving her all the money she could ever need, and the Media to watch her back and cover up her crimes. The average person may not be stupid, but they are very ignorant, they will easily be swayed to support the anti-American globalist agenda.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
I don't trust the voting machines.

One time when I was voting, I had completed the transaction and removed the card and started to walk away, and out of the corner of my eye I caught a message on the screen that said "transaction cancelled". I asked one of the workers what that means, and if my vote was counted. He did some things to the machine with some master card and let me vote again, and this time I waited a few moments to be sure it went right back to the main screen after completion.

For one thing - if the workers can do some kind of "reset" with their cards, how secure is that?

And how did my vote get cancelled, after I had confirmed?

I suggest everyone watch the machine carefully through every screen and then wait to check the screen after you are done.

Exactly.How does one watch the Diebold machines?Sure,you punch your vote.But what happens after that?
edit on 13-8-2016 by buckwhizzle because: I am an idiot

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
The two party system, yes. But they are private organizations. They can do whatever they like. I don't fall for the conspiracy that the election process itself is rigged. That requires proof.
I'd rather stick to the real world and you cannot prove anything is being rigged.

Tell that to Bernie supporters! The Democrats did the same thing back in the day against Dennis Kucinich. The GOP did it twice to Ron Paul, and tried again against Trump. The parties force feed us the Establishment picks; outsiders get ignored and when that doesn't work they get SMEARED.

It's clear there's absolutely no point in even breaking it down for you as there's nothing you would accept to dissuade your position on this matter....

Worship is for the religious. I worship nor follow either party line.

Your BLIND FAITH in the party process is WORSHIP, as proven by your EVANGELISM in this site propping up / supporting / defending essentially every instance of PC / SJW / progressive / Hillary topics while being a good little progressive in bashing Trump and related examples of opposition.

edit on 13-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

If there's nothing illegal going on, then the voting areas have nothing to hide.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Who changed the title of this thread? The original title said "Trump calls for Election Observers to stop CROOKED hillary from rigging the vote"

It has now been changed to *snip*

The original title was the same as the article title i have linked to, What is wrong with that?

edit on 13-8-2016 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Yes, even with that in mind election fraud is very rare.

Yes, that's true. Most claims of voter fraud are disproven.

But, the Diebold machines were rigged or riggable. At the same time there was a voting machine made in Australia that provided a paper printout and was far less expensive. It was rejected.
edit on 13-8-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Being election year they're more inclined to minimize 'troll baiting' types of words. To help minimize threads going wild.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Being election year they're more inclined to minimize 'troll baiting' types of words. To help minimize threads going wild.

More like some of hillarys million dollar social media manipulating fund is being spent on this site.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

They only let those words fly in titles (for any candidate) in the Mud Pit forum.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It's already been shown and proven that the DNC cheated against Bernie.

So it shouldn't come as any surprise that the democrats would cheat against Trump.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
It's already been shown and proven that the DNC cheated against Bernie.

So it shouldn't come as any surprise that the democrats would cheat against Trump.

And it's been strongly suggested if not outright proven that the RNC cheated against Kerry so it shouldn't come as a surprise that the Republicans would cheat against Clinton.

Like I said before, I don't think you can assume that one side cheats and the other doesn't. Maybe I'm just projecting myself into this too much, but if I were to go around cheating I would cheat in specific districts, let my opponents do the same, and use it as a tactic to narrow the battlefield to a handful of swing areas.

I will say that I find it highly suspicious that the Republicans need to win so many more swing states than the Democrats do in order to get the Presidency, yet the Republicans have done better in Electoral College votes over the past 50 years. The most logical explanation for that is cheating is involved.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Of course the orange idiot is claiming fraud & cheating before the fact.
His task is to sow dissension in the American political process as well as create as much social tension (racial, gender immigration) as he can.

This puke is up to his fat orange ass in debt to the Russian mob & pootie poot is calling in the markers.

You people with your silly conspiracy crap, all this is is good old fashioned criminal extortion.

Why do you think half the republican intelligentsia are calling for his ouster.
Sure they're not going to admit that they, the RNC & the donor class just had their party apparatus trumped by Pooty but that's what happened.

Numb nutz doesn't have to win is not expected to win, but he will create as much chaos in the American social structure as he can.

Just like PA all he has to do knowing full well he's meant to lose is call cheater cheater pumpkin eater & as expected those that would support such a buffoon as trump eat it like candy.

Strange don't ya think that so many foreign nationals are in the tank for trump?

K~
edit on 13-8-2016 by aethertek because: spacing

edit on 13-8-2016 by aethertek because: hgh

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Excuses,excuses,for the Trumpsters.Cry Me a Effing river..

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Your BLIND FAITH in the party process is WORSHIP, as proven by your EVANGELISM in this site propping up / supporting / defending essentially every instance of PC / SJW / progressive / Hillary topics while being a good little progressive in bashing Trump and related examples of opposition.

You hit all the nice propaganda buzzwords, but fail to recognize that I am not a member of either party for specific reasons.

Nice try though.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
The Dems would NEVER cheat on an election.

Chain email images aren't great sources of material.

In fact, those claims have all been proved false.

www.politifact.com...
www.snopes.com...
www.factcheck.org...

And I had to LOL at the "statisicial impossibility" claim. Getting 100% of the vote isn't a statistical impossibility...getting 110% would be, but not 100%.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join