It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump calls for Election Observers to stop *snip* hillary from rigging the vote

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
As per title i think this is a brilliant idea, Trump has set up a link on his election page for people to register to become an election observer to oversee the vote, hopefully he implements some kind of ticketing service aswell so there can be a paper trail that can be somewhat verified.

This is a wise move by Trump, It is already proven that msm has been adjusting prediction results in hillarys favour, with some going as far as saying she has an 18 point lead, this is nonsense of course. Just a futile attempt at swaying public opinion. It would be hard to find a reason to oppose having election observers but im sure hillary and her supporters will find some reason to cry about it, but as we all know, the real reason is it will make it a little harder for her to inject the usual dose of clinton corruption....

www.zerohedge.com...

edit on 8/13/2016 by maria_stardust because: This is not the Mud Pit. Removed political trollery from title.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Stalin said, "It's not who votes that counts, it's who counts the votes."

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yes the polls were perfectly nice and yuge when Trump was doing well...

Now he is suffering consequences from his outbursts it's all rigged.

Makes sense. To the low-info demographic he loves so much.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I'm willing to tape a " T " on my shirt the day I go to the polls.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

have you not been paying attention, The polls were rigged and it was well documented, A certain well known "news channel" left out certain demographics results and massaged the figures to make it look like Hillary was leading the polls, It was even posted to this site, but hey, you wouldn't be interested in that because it doesn't fit your opinion.

So tell me, Why is having election observers such a bad idea?

I shall await your answer, Im sure it will be absolutely riveting.....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

At this point in US politics, only a complete moron could beLIEve that anything about the POTUS "election" process is honest.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

At this point in US politics, only a complete moron could beLIEve that anything about the POTUS "election" process is honest.

He's just annoyed because he knows his beloved hillary has zero chance of winning without cheating, If she hadn't of cheated against bernie she would of been out already....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   
More excuse plz, oh and before someone decide to says this to me, nope i don't like Hillary and would not vote for her.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

have you not been paying attention, The polls were rigged and it was well documented, A certain well known "news channel" left out certain demographics results and massaged the figures to make it look like Hillary was leading the polls, It was even posted to this site, but hey, you wouldn't be interested in that because it doesn't fit your opinion.

So tell me, Why is having election observers such a bad idea?

I shall await your answer, Im sure it will be absolutely riveting.....

Have all the observers you need.

Just don't play smart like you aren't going to claim it's all rigged anyways when he loses by a landslide.

Furthermore, Hillary is not my "beloved"...
I'm a Londoner & I felt the Bern.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The Dems would NEVER cheat on an election.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Funny fact bush jr is the last president to steal an election, damn those democrats.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Just like Benghazi. Just like the email issue. The Right Wing is creating a conspiracy before the "conclusion" in order to justify their "loss". They are claiming the system is rigged and Hillary will corrupt the system, but the thought never crosses their mind that they just might be wrong, or lack the support.

Let's also not forget that no corruption has been found. No fraud whatsoever.

This is called finding a solution for a problem that doesn't exist preparing your self to play the victim.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I don't trust the voting machines.

One time when I was voting, I had completed the transaction and removed the card and started to walk away, and out of the corner of my eye I caught a message on the screen that said "transaction cancelled". I asked one of the workers what that means, and if my vote was counted. He did some things to the machine with some master card and let me vote again, and this time I waited a few moments to be sure it went right back to the main screen after completion.

For one thing - if the workers can do some kind of "reset" with their cards, how secure is that?

And how did my vote get cancelled, after I had confirmed?

I suggest everyone watch the machine carefully through every screen and then wait to check the screen after you are done.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Just like Benghazi. Just like the email issue. The Right Wing is creating a conspiracy before the "conclusion" in order to justify their "loss". They are claiming the system is rigged and Hillary will corrupt the system, but the thought never crosses their mind that they just might be wrong, or lack the support.

Let's also not forget that no corruption has been found. No fraud whatsoever.

This is called finding a solution for a problem that doesn't exist preparing your self to play the victim.

Just as i predicted in the Title thread..... Snowflakes gonna snowflake....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Everything about the Media + 2 Party System and their Electioneering Politicks is the self-evident proof that the whole game is rigged.

But anybody that 'worships' either party is effectively cognitively incapable of seeing such blatantly obvious truths.

This surety is called the confirmation bias, whereby we seek and find confirmatory evidence in support of already existing beliefs and ignore or reinterpret disconfirmatory evidence. Now a functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI) study shows where in the brain the confirmation bias arises and how it is unconscious and driven by emotions. Psychologist Drew Westen led the study, conducted at Emory University, and the team presented the results at the 2006 annual conference of the Society for Personality and Social Psychology.

During the run-up to the 2004 presidential election, while undergoing an fMRI bran scan, 30 men--half self-described as "strong" Republicans and half as "strong" Democrats--were tasked with assessing statements by both George W. Bush and John Kerry in which the candidates clearly contradicted themselves. Not surprisingly, in their assessments Republican subjects were as critical of Kerry as Democratic subjects were of Bush, yet both let their own candidate off the hook.

The neuroimaging results, however, revealed that the part of the brain most associated with reasoning--the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex--was quiescent. Most active were the orbital frontal cortex, which is involved in the processing of emotions; the anterior cingulate, which is associated with conflict resolution; the posterior cingulate, which is concerned with making judgments about moral accountability; and--once subjects had arrived at a conclusion that made them emotionally comfortable--the ventral striatum, which is related to reward and pleasure. www.scientificamerican.com...

So there it is: proof that people sucked into these kinds of group identities are hooked on self-deception like drug addicts on drugs.

Have a nice day!

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Snowflake? It sounds to me like Trump and the Right Wing are the ones already crying like little bitches.

"It's all rigged".

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Let me ask you a question. Why do you assume Republicans aren't cheating? Assuming both sides are roughly equal in terms of capabilities, doesn't it make sense that each side is cheating in certain elections to push the results the way they want? Rep's cheat in 1 district/state, Dem's cheat in another. And they just trade, making everything come down to a handful of districts that each can focus on.

They already do this in public with gerrymandering. Why do you think it's not the case behind the scenes as well?

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Everything about the Media + 2 Party System and their Electioneering Politicks is the self-evident proof that the whole game is rigged.

The two party system, yes. But they are private organizations. They can do whatever they like. I don't fall for the conspiracy that the election process itself is rigged. That requires proof.

But anybody that 'worships' either party is effectively cognitively incapable of seeing such blatantly obvious truths.

Worship is for the religious. I worship nor follow either party line.

So there it is: proof that people sucked into these kinds of group identities are hooked on self-deception like drug addicts on drugs. Have a nice day!

Sure...enjoy your high. I'd rather stick to the real world and you cannot prove anything is being rigged.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Snowflake? It sounds to me like Trump and the Right Wing are the ones already crying like little bitches.

"It's all rigged".

There there snowflake, everything's going to be Alright, Did i say something thats upset you? best run off to your safe space until it calms down again.....

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColaTesla

"It's all rigged".

There there snowflake, everything's going to be Alright, Did i say something thats upset you? best run off to your safe space until it calms down again.....

Yes, it is going to be alright. I'm not upset in the slightest. In fact, it's funny to sit back and watch you guys whine about the election being rigged. Like I said, you guys are already crying foul and not one vote has been cast for the general election.

Bring some tissues...you're gonna need em.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join