It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Victim in Clinton rape case comes forward

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

But.........only Trump bad............Hillary could possibly do no wrong. Rinse and repeat.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Where's all the Hillary defenders and supporters after watching this women's video?

She's telling the truth about her rape. I wonder if Hillary would submit to a polygraph?

edit on 11-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-8-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

When I read your thread I was not shocked whatsoever about her actions and contempt for the 12 year old lass because she is a disgusting and vile individual along with the company she keeps.

I do think this is a very Important issue because so often people don't get justice from our legal system because of lawyers conduct. The law in one respect is not just a very well paid job for most, it is also a vocation but it doesn't seem to attract so many with the vocation as it does the sharks who disregard the law and manipulate it for their own portfolio's and prestige.

I watched the video and read the article and really didn't find anything in the video that would sound like laughing to the victim and all of you just bitch over Hillary just because you sympathize and believe with victim.

Sometimes as an attorney you know what really happened and the prosecutor simply makes mistakes, presents proof in a wrong way, makes a procedural mistakes and so on. Seeking justice and court proceedings are often two totally separate cases. IN court you play by the rules, if the state can't present a case and enough solid proofs then defendants attorney has no choice than to point to all the flaws and mistakes. Imagine that the state would analyze all the item used in a crime and then destroyed them and leave defendant with no option to verify the findings. If the state screws up, blame the state, not the attorney for pointing the mistakes.

But there is another issue with victims. As a defendant's attorney you are entitled to use any legal means that help your client and you must inform the client about these options. It's not that rare that an attorney with consciousness finds himself in a position asking himself how far is he supposed to push things, which questions and allegations are still acceptable, which will cause the victim to react in a way that will reveal some other important facts. The point is, the defendant has often nothing to lose, so the attorneys strike with all weapons, sometimes in hope that one will hit the target. Being "too decent" doesn't help the client and crossing the line between finding the facts and making whole new story or perception is a thin one. In some cases it's very easy to cross it.

If you never found yourself in an attorney role, you have no idea why attorneys do certain things and how it effects them. Sometimes it takes a "non-human" approach to survive. It's the nature of the job, it's two sides trying to fully recreate a story with rapist and victim from leftovers where the blanks are filled with guessing and reasoning and different version of reality and contradictions, often years after real event.

She managed to pleas a good ruling for her client and professionaly did a good job (you don't scream over a butcher for killing a pig, cause you know it's his job...). If the victim was some adult prostitute i am almost 100% sure people would be way less emotionally hit with the story. As an attorney you often find what some children are able to make up and u soon realize that people lie or misremember a lot and often even after the case is over you don't know the whole truth.

Just cause her client wasn't sentenced to 30 years, doesn't mean say she is a hypocrite and not supporting women.

A bit off-topic but anyway a warning: do not judge people from court cases, if you haven't seen the whole material. Public judgement of cases based on press articles often causes damage. Plea bargaining has been introduced also in my state and I can tell you that people sometimes confess doing something they didn't do just to get over with the procedure.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well....

A bit off-topic but anyway a warning: do not judge people from court cases, if you haven't seen the whole material.

In this case? People are judging. They are Judging Hillary. And I seriously doubt it is from this one case. This is just 1 example of a lifetime of corruption, lies, and completely vile behavior, that keeps being shown, again and again, on a daily basis.

edit on 11-8-2016 by chiefsmom because: spelling as usual

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: JaMeDoIt
Don't buy it...too late...too Trump.
Cheers

Classy.

This is public record now, and has nothing to do with Trump.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Anyone posting this thread or like it. And almost anyone reading these threads are quite obviously against Hillary Clinton no matter what your post. There has been an extremely effective propaganda machine working against her for the last 10 years(not that she ain't got a machine for herself). So a lot of hate. I'm not American so a choice between Clinton or Trump is a no-brainer. If the Republican Party had placed a competent career politician I'd give it a second thought. You ppl act like a career politician is a bad thing. Like spending most of your life in public services somehow doesn't make you qualified for political office. But w/e.

My biggest point is this: unless Hillary Clinton personally burned a rape kit that would've sent her client to jail. There is nothing to this story save for intense emotions and shock value. No actual substance of any wrong doing. You don't like that Hillary Clinton worked the justice system in her client's favour? You think the justice system is rigged? Well I think the BLM people have been screaming this for months now. Not that anyone is listening.

If you think a lawyer doing her job is evil, then all lawyers are evil. You think she played the system? Then complain that the judicial system needs reforms. But nah that's too complicated, you'd have to read into how the system works and then look into potential reforms to promote equality in the judicial system. If FOX or CNN aren't going to show you with flashy holograms how all this works then frak it!

A lot easier to demonize Hillary Clinton! It's just one more thing to blame her for: you know, the creation of the modern American judicial system.

C'mon people there are plenty of real issues with facts and proof that Hillary Clinton shouldn't be running for president. Stop being lazy and using emotional stories that have nothing to do with the presidential race. Unfortunately for you anti-Clinton people out there her faults are being over shadowed by her opponents seemingly self destructive campaign. Y'all need a third party.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: GokuVsSuperman0
If the Republican Party had placed a competent career politician I'd give it a second thought. You ppl act like a career politician is a bad thing. Like spending most of your life in public services somehow doesn't make you qualified for political office. But w/e.

My biggest point is this: unless Hillary Clinton personally burned a rape kit that would've sent her client to jail. There is nothing to this story save for intense emotions and shock value. No actual substance of any wrong doing. You don't like that Hillary Clinton worked the justice system in her client's favour?

This right here. Is it awful that Hillary laughed off some of this stuff? Of course... but that's lawyers; especially young lawyers full of ambition. It's not like she tampered with evidence. Sounds to me like the prosecution dropped the ball bigtime.

If Republicans had nominated a competent candidate, it could be a slam dunk against Hillary. Instead they went with a complete enemy of all that is decent. Trump could have said the same thing, open and loudly, with a follow up, admitting it wasn't nice, but it was legal, and it's what he does... he wins... And it would be nothing more than one more line in a long string of distasteful quotes... Trump supporters would actually use it as a point of pride for a solid 24 hours before a new nugget dropped from his mouth. We all know it's true. Don't even try to pretend that suddenly this would be the ONE line that broke the support. If you're going to repeatedly support a guy who abandons all decency... you forfeit pointing fingers.

And the only reason to bring Trump into this is because he's a big reason, this old line from this old story is nothing more than a shrug.

So, we're going to vilify Hillary for doing her job? Or vilify her for saying something distasteful once a long time ago?

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Painful to watch. A sad world we live in. I hope Clinton never ever gets close to power.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: tryingtomakeit
How do the Clinton's survive this all the time? It blows my mind. Real reason for the term sheeple.

The national press is nothing more than the propaganda arm of the Democratic party.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 191stMIDET
Thank you for posting this S&F. I'm grateful that this woman had the courage to speak out against the vile HRC.

In the interview, HRC states that she "lost her faith in polygraphs after her client passed the test". She did a plea bargain which whatever evidence she could scrape together. That's about all she could do. The crime lab blew the case by throwing out the one piece of evidence that could be examined by DNA analysis now.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Prosecutors are as bad as the people they put away. And defense lawyers who defend murderers and rapist just as bad.
See our nations court system is flawed. We need to just deal with FACTS and NO EMOTION.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

That victim should be POed at the prosecutors office, not the defense attorney.

They sent the underwear out for analysis, cut out the stained portion, threw it out and sent the underwear with a hole cut out to the prosecutor for trial.

They destroyed the evidence.

Notice that Hillary Clinton actually seeked out a world-renowned forensic expert to examine what was left of the underwear for any traces of blood and he found none.

At that point what was she supposed to do? Fake evidence so her client could falsely prosecuted??

She also had her client take a polygraph...and he passed saying he didn't do it.

And they are not laughing about the alleged victim...they are laughing about how badly the prosecution bungled the case and the general disposition of the judge that heard it.

In the end..despite the prosecution having destroyed the only evidence they had apart from a 12 year old girls testimony...Clinton chose to plea bargain the case...he was still convicted and forever listed as a child predator.

I'd say as a defense attorney and given the prosecution accidentally destroyed evidence and presented false evidence int he form of the underwear absent the actual blood stain...she was as generous with the prosecution as she could be and still obey her oath.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Realtruth

Where's all the Hillary defenders and supporters after watching this women's video?

They tend to just hang around the anti-Trump threads anymore and sling mud.
No sense in defending Hillary when there is Trump bashing to be done!!
It also gets harder daily to defend Hillary and in this case Bill. I suspect many have just given up to focus their efforts on Trump. I find it rather entertaining to watch these herd like tendencies of the left.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krneki

originally posted by: Shiloh7

When I read your thread I was not shocked whatsoever about her actions and contempt for the 12 year old lass because she is a disgusting and vile individual along with the company she keeps.

I'd believe the victim before I would trust anything Mrs. Pantsuit says, based on her long record of not being exactly honest.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: Realtruth

They tend to just hang around the anti-Trump threads anymore and sling mud.
No sense in defending Hillary when there is Trump bashing to be done!!
It also gets harder daily to defend Hillary and in this case Bill. I suspect many have just given up to focus their efforts on Trump. I find it rather entertaining to watch these herd like tendencies of the left.

And they accuse all the Trump supporters of participating in a circle-jerk. They have their heads buried so far up her arse they only hear their own echos from her colon walls.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

I completely understand that but why don't these people educate themselves. The info is out there all you have to do is look!

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
They have their heads buried so far up her arse they only hear their own echos from her colon walls.

How many threads are there going to be on this?

She did her job.

There's nothing more to it.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

They have their heads buried so far up her arse they only hear their own echos from her colon walls.

She did her job.

I agree, just like an SS Lieutenant in Auschwitz did his job when he was assigned there by the Nazi's.
Great logic you are using that is obviously tainted with cognitive dissonance Annee.

There is something called natural law, and every human knows when they are breaking it, even if the countries government in place allows it. And Hillary has a very long record, of breaking natural law.
As the woman said her very first case, she needed to win it at all costs, who cared about real justice.

I want Trump to bring this up in the debates, I really hope he goes there.
If he does she will no longer be able to hide from this.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

She did her job.

I agree, just like an SS Lieutenant in Auschwitz did his job when he was assigned there by the Nazi's.
Great logic you are using that is obviously tainted with cognitive dissonance Annee.

There is something called natural law, and every human knows when they are breaking it, even if the countries government in place allows it. And Hillary has a very long record, of breaking natural law.
As the woman said her very first case, she needed to win it at all costs, who cared about real justice.

Childish hyperbole response.

Someone always has to go for Hitler/Nazi's. Never fails.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

She did her job.

Childish hyperbole response.

Someone always has to go for Hitler/Nazi's. Never fails.

That's rich coming from a lefty like yourself. The libs always make Hitler/Nazi references regarding Trump.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join