It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela effect - personal change

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I've been experiencing something changing reality as part of bothering me for a while now.

I took picture yesterday and another this morning. I took the pictures because if you stare you should see a faint face in the cement. It changed this morning to a different face.

Some of the cracks are in similar position but most changed.

There is an evil entity on earth with us and it changes life forms too and totally mind controls everyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Cyborgs

Did you take the pics at the same time of day? The lighting looks a bit different. I have a tree branch that throws the shadow of an owl.
But only when seen at about 6:30 PM.
For a couple months in the Summer.
I'm sorry, but this whole craze has gotten out of hand. People will blame anything but their own memory. Seeing things in cracks or shadows or even shapes in clouds is something people have done for thousands of years. We even see Centaurs and Dragons in the stars.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

After gazing at the photo several times, it is my opinion this is a patch of sidewalk or pavement with a blue line drawn through it so as to give the illusion we are looking at two different photos. It's the same space of ground taken in one photo.

Welcome to ATS.

edit on 9-8-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
My take is if you changed timelines. the photo would change also so you wouldn't think it was different. It would match the new line.

If not, where are the many photo, drawing, reports, log, that would show and prove all these ME events.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cyborgs

There is an evil entity on earth with us and it changes life forms too and totally mind controls everyone.

Absurd. If you were actually in a new timeline, the old picture would change, too. You can't take the old timeline with you.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Absurd. If you were actually in a new timeline, the old picture would change, too. You can't take the old timeline with you.

Since when do YOU make all the rules? How do you know you can't take old timeline objects with you? Mr. Knowitall.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle

Since when do YOU make all the rules? How do you know you can't take old timeline objects with you? Mr. Knowitall.

Wow. Harsh. because you're in the new timeline. Everything has changed, including the pictures IN the new timeline. Duh.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Wow. Harsh. because you're in the new timeline. Everything has changed, including the pictures IN the new timeline. Duh.

But if you brought your thoughts, and your thoughts are stored in your brain, and your brain is a physical object, then doesn't that mean you are bringing an old-timeline object into the new timeline?

Adding: If the conventional wisdom is that the only object allowed to transfer from the old timeline into the new timeline is the human brain, then explain what makes the human brain any more significant than slab of cement in the cosmic scheme of things?

edit on 9-8-2016 by primespickle because: added adding

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sidewalks have little bits of dirt and sand that the wind can blow around. I don't see any faces, anyway.
Thank you for playing.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
"There is an evil entity on earth with us and it changes life forms too and totally mind controls everyone."

...and the proof of this statement is where?

...and what does this statement have to do with the Mandela Effect?

Is the sidewalk different (ME) or is there and evil entity (nothing to do with ME)?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Even for ATS, this is whacked out.

edit on 9-8-2016 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
So if pictures wouldn't change...

People should show some pictures and newspaper articles supporting an event for the ME. Maybe from an old box in the attic or garage.

No one seems to have anything.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But if you brought your thoughts, and your thoughts are stored in your brain, and your brain is a physical object, then doesn't that mean you are bringing an old-timeline object into the new timeline?

I'm not certain this is worth arguing. The Mandela Effect is an idiotic idea in the first place. Your argument (if that is, indeed, what it is.) makes no sense whatsoever. Get off MY timeline! It's getting crowded here and I'm tired of you idiots cluttering it up.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   

This is a silly post made to lampoon the serious believers in the complex anomaly known as the Mandela Effect.

What you have posted is not the same thing as what ME experiencers are describing.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

It's not a complex anomaly...it's something Fiona Broome came up with in 2010 because she is an idiot who thought Nelson Mandela died in prison in the 80's only to find out how wrong she was.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Did you even try?

top topics

join