It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

528 hz vs 432 hz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   
hello

so I have been hearing subliminal videos on youtube to help with my memory and now with clarity of speech. Needless to say my memory in terms of remembering figures has improved a lot. what I got to know through reading comments and replies (by the video poster) was this conspiracy about frequencies 528 and 432 hz that one of them is about love and the other was introduced to counteract it. I tried to search through google but I haven't reached any conclusion as there are pro and anti websites and blogs for both.

so what do you guys think. which one is the mind control frequency and which one should be heard?

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Interesting opening post.

Sometimes I get the feeling that life's frequency is a little off...

edit on 9/8/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: sapphireblue

As someone who has studied music for a while now and has friends who run their own music therapy centers, it always intrigues me to think that there may be certain specific frequencies that can alter your mind or even produce spiritual enlightenment

From my very limited knowledge on these frequencies i know that 528HZ is known as the "love" frequency or also the "miracle" tone.

I believe John Lennons "imagine" was recorded in this frequency as he believed it would promote peace and love.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=21110123]AMNicks[/post
That's really interesting sapphire, not something I know anything about but will sure look into now

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Never heard anything of 528 vs 432

However I've read various things on A440 vs A432 (the standard tuning of A above middle C)

There's an interesting website here which details the myth of the 432hz tuning

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Here is an article I read about it a couple of years ago, but varies a little on the Hertz frequencies.

It Hertz So Bad

Here a few excerpts...

This frequency of 440 Hz is called the standard "Concert Pitch" and has been the practice everywhere since about 1939. It was officially adopted by the global ISO Standard in about 1956. Just about all the music you hear is adjusted to this specific pitch. But this was not always the case.

The story told on the web claims that most ancient instruments in human history were tuned to a different pitch. The one most preferred was 432 Hz. It is claimed that even the oldest flutes, dating back to the Neanderthals (45,000 BCE) were tuned to 432, as were the lyres in ancient Greece and the wind instruments discovered in Egyptian tombs.

The real music conspiracy story begins in 1910 when a man named John Calhoun Deagan [right], an alleged member of the US Naval Intelligence which was funded by the Rothschilds through their agents in the Rockefeller family, joined the American Federation of Musicians and convinced the group to endorse a standard of 440 Hz tuning for all orchestras and concert performing musicians. He was successful but this standard only applied to public performances in America.

At the beginning of the 1930s, the potential of 440 Hz to combat altruism and stimulate nationalism, narcissism and aggression was fueled by the new science of Psychology. Freud's psychoanalysis in Europe was mainly for the elite but his theories of mass hysteria found their way to America through his nephew, Edward Bernays, who successfully used Freud's theories and mind control techniques in advertising and politics. He was the first to note that only about 8-10% of a population needed to be convinced of a new idea for it to eventually become unanimously accepted. This has been called the "10% Solution".

Much is made of the fact that 440 Hz is "unnatural" and creates subtle disharmony to the listeners. The argument posed is that when the two frequencies are examined in Cymatics experiments, the patterns show that 432 Hz creates distinct shapes which indicate that they resonate with nature. The 440 Hz tuning creates indistinct patterns revealing a lack of coherence.

There is much more to the article and I found it to be well put together and interesting.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Dapaga because: typo

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

Here is a companion piece to the 440 VS 432

More 440 vs 432

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
528 has many properties, when applied as a EM or MM wave it will alter sugars in the body, when combined with another tone it can stop pain, when mixed with other frequencies it can even cure cancer.
432 has also some uses, it has also been connected with certain mental functions and diseases.
Do NOT try this on your body if you are a diabetic, it will screw up your blood glucose levels & make you extremely weak.
Never run more than 25 watts.

That's all i can say for now.
edit on 9-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: Spellink

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
from what I have read I have gathered that one frequency is about love and then the illuminati introduced the other one as a means of mind control because they didn't want people to feel love and become spiritual... the issue is which one is which...

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Check out Cymatics & the 'Om' chant.
Certain tones were removed from our current musical scale because they were 'secret' so yes i think some of these secret societies know this. But do they know why?
As far as audio tones go, cymatics does provide us with a glimpse of 'sacred geometry' at work, but it goes very much deeper than that. That is why Tesla said "All is vibration"

ETA: the 528 tone will at first release glucose into the blood, giving you a mental & physical 'high' for a day or so, but then the glucose levels will plummet (unless dealt with directly after treatment) and you will get very weak.
I am guessing this is the reason for the good feeling / love emotion........
edit on 9-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: ETA

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Any musician worth his/her salt will tell you that music comes in a variety of tunings, as well as instruments and even acoustic drums and percussion. A standard tuning keeps that whole mess together. A432 is a myth based on other natural vibrations and resonances. It's hard to get the facts on the web without being sucked into a new age sell site. Research the Schumann Resonances. Those are basically the resonant vibrations of our planet Earth...and they change all the time. Enjoying music is a personal thing, but it's certainly not up to the frequency if you enjoy it or not.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have done a lot of research on these because I use them in my own music. From what I've found, all 440, 432, and 444 tuning are all fine with different attributes. 528 is 444 also, the 528 is like the c note or something in that tuning. Like I said though they all have different attributes and fit different purposes. From my experience, 440 is like candy, 432 is a lower sound for low bass groove type sounds, everything becomes tied together so effortlessly it seems while playing my guitar like a bass. 444 is powerful and it seems to resonate the fullest of the 3 tunings. Also it has the coolest numbers if you're looking at the hz, just seems like it is universally the best option. 432 tuning is based on the phi ratio (golden ratio) that things in nature grow in accordance to, i'm not sure exactly on the specifics but the hz numbers of the notes are supposed to align with Fibonacci sequence numbers. They're all good it's just how you decide to and what you use them for

People I've noticed using the 444 tuning (528) goes as followed

John Lennon
Paul McCartney. There's a video of him playing in 444 at the white house with obama
St. Vincent
James Blake
Pink Floyd (I've heard, haven't actually confirmed)
Tons of various samples from the 70s and such I've grabbed have been already in that tuning
There's more I just can't think of them right now

People rip on the whole 444 thing because the guy that's most known for promoting it seems a little suspect in his motives and some of the things he says are pretty off, but from what I've found there is some serious value in the 444 and 432 tunings. Everybody can agree on one thing; everything is a wave, might as well make that wave perfect

edit on 9-8-2016 by 711117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: playswithmachines
528 has many properties, when applied as a EM or MM wave it will alter sugars in the body, when combined with another tone it can stop pain, when mixed with other frequencies it can even cure cancer.
432 has also some uses, it has also been connected with certain mental functions and diseases.
Do NOT try this on your body if you are a diabetic, it will screw up your blood glucose levels & make you extremely weak.
Never run more than 25 watts.

That's all i can say for now.

I'm sure there is an abundance of scientific and medical proof that this is accurate in your fantastical dreamland.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

There is an abundance of real physical proof, there have been papers published recently about the link between sucrose and cancer. The papers on bio-magnetic resonance have been around for some time.
Rife et.al. did manage to cure patients.
My own research has proven this to be true, i found the sugar connection before i read those papers.

The co-inventor of our current system was a brilliant man, he died 3 years ago of the disease he was trying to cure.
He was a member of this site.

The first prototype was finished 18 months after he passed away.

Since then it has given us amazing results,even curing a stage 5 cancer patient 100% and the tech is being developed in strict secrecy.
We are taking on a 70 billion a year 'industry' of barbaric gamma ray treatments and lethal chemical coctails that are the so-called 'advanced' treatments of today, so yes it is worth killing for.

And it is all helped along by fools like you who beleive in the 'established' scientific institutions.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Just wanted to add instructions for anyone wanting to utilize these while making music

If youre making music on a DAW to achieve the 444 tuning (528) you will need to raise the pitch of the instrument 16 cents. For 432 tuning you need to lower the pitch by 32 cents. I personally use logic pro and it's a very simple process; I would use the pitch shifter plugin for samples and use the pitch nob in any synth plugin/vst. If you're doing this you should get some sort of tuner (you can get free apps for this on your phone) and measure the pitch because I've grabbed tons of samples that have already been in these tunings

If you're doing this on a guitar or some other live instrument you should just grab a tuner and proceed as usual, a = 444/432 instead of 440. On my guitar I just play the A string because the others are broken and i'm not serious about it I just like playing the 1 string and use it like a bass sometimes to play along to records. So when i'm tuning it'll say 111 for 444 tuning or 108 for 432

You'll notice in the 444 tuning that your guitar will resonate with sound long after you're done playing. You also may notice a higher frequency (sweet) sound overtopping the regular A note when you play it (It's on the others too but clearest on A). Pay attention for that. You will feel these in your body, and if you're like me, close your eyes; your hands will effortlessly fall into each note. It will shock you. Good luck

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: playswithmachines
I feel sorry for you.

posted on Aug, 18 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Why?
I'm having the time of my life, i have never been so busy, i am helping peeps.
That alone is reward enough, and i don't have to prove anything to anybody.
Dangerous? You bet, but so is crossing a busy street.
If we're going to die (and we all do anyway right?) then let it be WORTH SOMETHING.

ETA; having read some of your posts, i am convinced you are a typical troll, nothing to add to a discussion, merely posting inane insults for the sake of it. Prove me wrong by posting a sensible argument dude...........
edit on 18-8-2016 by playswithmachines because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

I will actually try and see whats going to happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: 711117

Now that's what i call string theory

new topics

top topics

join