It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP Session at my Local Graveyard

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
So I was playing Pokemon Go and I was just riding around my town on my Bike looking for stuff to catch and the Map environment took me to my local Graveyard which is friggen huge. One of the spots in the Cemetery was a Gym and after I defeated the Trainer I was getting that feeling of not being alone even though I was. The only place i usually do EVP Sessions is at my House when I am sleeping. However I decided to try and do a random evp session in the day time even though it was super windy. I figured I would just do a audio tag of everything around me which you will hear in the tape I ask like 3 questions and wait a few seconds before asking another question and one of the responses I got super fascinating when I slowed the audio down a tiny sec.

I noticed that when I started to ask questions I got that "Feeling" even stronger. Its hard to describe. Tell me what you all think.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Really cool

You can hear the spirit say "We are Immortal". Wow!

That is a good recording.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I must be missing something, I couldn't make anything out.

If I were a spirit, the last place I would want to hang out in is a cemetery.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

A answer like the one i got makes me think this isn't a Human Spirit but a Nature Spirit.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I do not here anything responding. The last bit of metallic feedback, which sounds like slow downed editing. .

You say "that was music", or something? What was that?

An above poster hears "we are immortal", I definitely could not identify that.

Interesting either way. If people want true communication, have these sessions after 230-3 AM. That is prime time for the unseen to mingle.

Don't take my word for it...
edit on 8-8-2016 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Right when asked how old they were, the tone shifted, and low voice: we're immortal.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
I do not here anything responding. The last bit of metallic feedback, which sounds like slow downed editing. .

You say "that was music", or something? What was that?

An above poster hears "we are immortal", I definitely could not identify that.

Interesting either way. If people want true communication, have these sessions after 230-3 AM. That is prime time for the unseen to mingle.

Don't take my word for it...

The last bit of Metallic was nothing. It was just my Bike Lock hitting my Bike when I moved lol. I forgot to tag that.

In the Background i could hear Music from someone's car so i tagged it. I didnt want it interfering with the audio if the audio picked it up.

Trust me bro Spirits definitely do communicate with you after 230-3am. I get a lot of communication when I am sleeping and i leave my recorder on all night. But sometimes these Spirits are Ass Holes and try to constantly wake me up. I have received evp recordings of them saying "Hey Steve Wake Up." but then when i dont respond they get super pissed at me and start dropping f bombs at me.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Really cool

You can hear the spirit say "We are Immortal". Wow!

That is a good recording.

Yup thats what I heard as well. It makes you wonder if they are telling the trurth. And if it is true it makes me wonder even more the true purpose of the Soul.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

originally posted by: WeRpeons

A answer like the one i got makes me think this isn't a Human Spirit but a Nature Spirit.

In my opinion, it doesn't necessarily mean that the apparent Spirit was from that location.

You mentioned capturing EVP's at home while asleep, so you obviously already may have a Spirit in your surroundings. Maybe the voice that you captured, came from the Spirit which is probably attached to you. As there is always the possibility, that it could have followed you to the graveyard.

top topics

join