It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department Aware Of Weapons Shipments To Terrorists In Syria, Hillary Lied In Testimony

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I hesitate to post this simply because "What difference does it make". Those who have looked even briefly into the Benghazi affair know there were weapons to the US, Saudi backed rebels fighting in Syria for regime change just like Libya, Iraq etc.etc. Just one more lie on top of many other lies..
www.activistpost.com...

it is important to note that documents obtained by Judicial Watch from the Department of Defense and Department of State reveal that the Obama administration as well as the State Department, i.e. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, were all well aware of the fact that weapons were being shipped to terrorists in Syria via Benghazi, Libya.

One such document which was obtained from the Department of Defense, more specifically the Defense Intelligence Agency was dated October, 2012 and stated clearly that not only were weapons being shipped to Syria but that the shipments themselves were being monitored.

The documents stated,

Weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the Port of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The weapons shipped during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s, and 125 mm and 155mm howitzers missiles.

During the immediate aftermath of, and following the uncertainty caused by, the downfall of the ((Qaddafi)) regime in October 2011 and up until early September of 2012, weapons from the former Libya military stockpiles located in Benghazi, Libya were shipped from the port of Benghazi, Libya to the ports of Banias and the Port of Borj Islam, Syria. The Syrian ports were chosen due to the small amount of cargo traffic transiting these two ports. The ships used to transport the weapons were medium-sized and able to hold 10 or less shipping containers of cargo.

. . . . .

The weapons shipped from Syria during late-August 2012 were Sniper rifles, RPG’s and 125mm and 155mm howitzers missiles. The numbers for each weapon were estimated to be: 500 Sniper rifles, 100 RPG launchers with 300 total rounds, and approximately 400 howitzers missiles [200 ea – 125mm and 200ea – 155 mm.]

Good thing about government there is always a paper trail ...you just have to really dig to find it sometimes.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Good Find

Now Hillary Clinton can answer for this in a *REAL* press conference !!!

+22 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

So we have been arming ISIS.

(yeah, I'll just come out and say it)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hillary makes Nicholas cage in Lord of War look like a humanitarian.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hillary didn't 'intend' to arm ISIS.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

She had a "Short Circuit" event.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This must be so toxic that even the usual suspects aren't on here insulting us or blaming Trump for hating babies.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is old news I thought everyone knew the USA armed ISIS but they armed them when they were just rebels fighting assad and then they formed ISIS and stuck up two fingers to humanity.
It all started with the arab spring.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The US government funds/creates all foreign "terrorists groups" to create fear and maintain control of sheeps.

Al Quada, al Nusra, and now ISIS during Obama admin.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Seems there ought to be some huge expose piece chronicling all the dynamics that would suggest ISIS was deliberately founded / armed / nurtured / etc.

I wasn't wasn't keeping up on this sort of stuff the past few years so it'd be sweet to have a slick sort of reference.
edit on 6-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
This is old news I thought everyone knew the USA armed ISIS but they armed them when they were just rebels fighting assad and then they formed ISIS and stuck up two fingers to humanity.

Many speculated but were called conspiracy idiots for there were no official government documents to be had at the time. Several leaks later and a more in depth paper trail and the old conspiracy story gets legs, arms, and even a head if you count the administration and their lackeys as any kind of head..

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

No.

This is proof to back that "old news." Before, it's always been speculation.

Hmmm, now ... anyone care to guess as to why the Turkish diplomat was there and backed out at the last minute given recent events in that country?
edit on 6-8-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Here's a couple really simple and silly questions.

Can they be tried for treason now?

And can Obama and anyone else that knew about this be removed from there positions?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

This is old news I thought everyone knew the USA armed ISIS...

Right?

That should've been obvious to everyone when we saw them driving around in brand new Toyotas assembled in Texas.

If that didn't wake people up, I don't know that this will either. Not holding my breath.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

Doesn't matter how awake people are. The ones in power in both the government and the media are the ones who did it and are behind the ones who did it.

Do you really think there is any interest in it as any kind of story? The means justify the ends, and the democrat means justify any evils committed for the fellow travelers.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
US state department.

edit on 7-8-2016 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

So we have been arming ISIS.

(yeah, I'll just come out and say it)

False...the Democrats have been arming ISIS

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sorry to be an asshole but big f'ing surprise. And piss on your T&C's.

If you want to make a difference, stop being pansies.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I'm not sure if these have been posted previously:

Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks, is a controversial character. But there’s no denying the emails he has picked up from inside the Democrat Party are real, and he’s willing to expose Hillary Clinton. Now, he’s announcing that Hillary Clinton and her State Department was actively arming Islamic jihadists, which includes the Islamic State (ISIS) in Syria. Clinton as repeatedly denied these claims, including during multiple statements while under oath in front of the United States Senate. WikiLeaks is about to prove Hillary Clinton deserves to be arrested:

WikiLeaks CONFIRMS Hillary Sold Weapons to ISIS… Then Drops Another BOMBSHELL! Breaking News

In Obama’s second term, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton authorized the shipment of American-made arms to Qatar, a country beholden to the Muslim Brotherhood, and friendly to the Libyan rebels, in an effort to topple the Libyan/Gaddafi government, and then ship those arms to Syria in order to fund Al Qaeda, and topple Assad in Syria.

Clinton took the lead role in organizing the so-called “Friends of Syria” (aka Al Qaeda/ISIS) to back the CIA-led insurgency for regime change in Syria.

Under oath Hillary Clinton denied she knew about the weapons shipments during public testimony in early 2013 after the Benghazi terrorist attack.

In an interview with Democracy Now, Wikileaks’ Julian Assange is now stating that 1,700 emails contained in the Clinton cache directly connect Hillary to Libya to Syria, and directly to Al Qaeda and ISIS.

Here is the transcript and the revelation by Assange…

Julian Assange says “1,700 emails in Hillary Clinton’s collection” proves she sold weapons to ISIS in Syria

edit on 8/7/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

New York Times reported on this in 2013...

www.nytimes.com...

I like how many have just lept from this to the US supplying ISIS.

Just make up crap for the hell of it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join