It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest Trump Facebook Ad Receives 2+ Million Views in Less Than 24 Hours…

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: Gin

Cognitive dissonance.

mer·ce·nar·y
(mûr′sə-nĕr′ē)
adj.
1. Motivated solely by a desire for monetary or material gain.

2. Hired for service in a foreign army.

n. pl. mer·ce·nar·ies
1. One who serves or works merely for monetary gain; a hireling.

2. A professional soldier hired for service in a foreign army.

I think this will be Our New and Old Commander in Chief.
For Hire for any Country but Ours.
On the Hill of Course
edit on 6-8-2016 by bluesman462002 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You are naive to suggest this is complete conjecture. So, I have given more than enough information in that post to give you all the time you need to look into my allegations. Start with YouTubes announcement, maybe watch PDP vid on it, maybe even search up 'proof of troll accounts on social media" and take a look at some of the other methods.

LOL - I'm certain that even the Mods, Admin, Owners and members on ATS can attest to the multiple-account-troll-thing-focus-on-one-topic-then-get-banned type member. They're a dime a dozen.
edit on 6-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Why should we be excited that over 2 million people in 24 hours viewed a piece of propaganda?

Because it's 2 million more people who now know Hillary is a lying, crooked, killing criminal.

And expect facebook to take it down soon as a result.

First, more? How do you know it's not the same 2 million people who already follow him?

Second, how do you know these 2 million aren't following him for the comedic or entertainment value?

Third, isn't this number far smaller than the number who voted for him in the primaries?

Fourth, has Facebook ever taken anything he's posted before?

Few logic failures here.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=21101887]introvert[/post
Just a figure of Speech.
The Murder Part.

The FBI and all the TOP DOGS in charge are AFRAID to PROVE IT
and in no Way Allow the Truth to Come out without Covering their Asses

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

a reply to: bluesman462002

I Cannot Understand why anyone on this Planet that lives in the USA would Vote for Hillary R Clinton.

I'm not voting for Clinton. Where did I state that?

What has the last 8 Years of the Obama ADMIN done for you or Anyone Else?

Obama has been a decent president. I am not selfish enough to only judge their performance based on what I got out of it.

But at Least we do Know from the Facts that Obama and Hillary are Criminals, They get away with Murder.

Prove that. I'm tired of the propaganda rhetoric.

I Don't have to prove it Our People being sent to other countries to fight for WHAT.
Not for Freedom in this Country that is a Fact.
Dying Soldiers for What?
Just asking your Opinion on that

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: TheKnightofDoom

Last I heard, they were going to run it against NFL football. Clinton's campaign surely does know his voter base.

On the other side of the coin, and possibly more important, Ket...
Hillary knows hers too. In fact, I'm sure that three times as many
of her supporters watch football without pads. No problem here...
DISCLAIMER: That was not even meant to be a cultural slur-- nor
does it imply that people who traditionally vote Democrat are
not legally eligible to vote. I personally believe the voting machines
are going to be very busy this November-- from activity on them,
inside them, and afterward with official claims of innate integrity.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: derfreebie

Running the debates against football helps Trump: fewer people will see him melt down when he is asked whether the Third Amendment is still relevant.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:55 AM
link   
How many more have seen the youtube video and how many likes? I'm mobile and can not check.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Thank God!!! For a second there I thought we were going to get another psychotic ATS right wing circle jerk. Oh wait...

I have simply stopped taking any poster here like they're not the babbling homeless person that yells at passerbys. There's nothing redeeming or of value in the political forums. Posts about YouTube advertisement view counts? What a waste of time to even notice something like that, let alone post here about it. Good grief. These are the minds of America. Simply embarrassing.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Morosus

Its ATS. This website should make logical failure its motto.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

The truth is what it is...
Struck a nerve?

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I really love how Trump supporters will try to use anything to confirm their own bias...except for actual polls or electoral vote estimates.

Facebook views, amount of their own friends that support Trump, internet polls on conservative websites, the opinions of Fox News hosts...they will use all of these to suggest that Trump is really secretly winning.

I'm sure these are the same people that said Romney was going to win in a landslide, right up to the day of the election. Even when confronted with mounds and mounds of evidence that he had no chance of winning, they still held on to a delusion that since they really really wanted him to win, that he would.

Same thing is happening with Trump, and the outcome will be the same. They will claim that Trump is secretly winning all the way up to the election, and then when he loses they will disappear for a few months until Clinton is inaugurated...then they will come back out and try to claim she is already destroying the country...even though the facts will say otherwise.

I just have to wonder if these type of people ever realize they are living inside their own delusional fantasy, where their opinion (which they take as fact) never coincides with the facts.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join