It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian officials FINALLY admit MH370 pilot DID plot course over Indian Ocean on his home flight s

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

It's the flap load relief system. It prevents excessive loads on the flaps by preventing overspeed conditions.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It's the flap load relief system. It prevents excessive loads on the flaps by preventing overspeed conditions.
Ok, but since when have the boeings or airbusses start having this system?

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   

They've had them for years now. As far as I know all the new aircraft have them.

posted on Aug, 23 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

They've had them for years now. As far as I know all the new aircraft have them.
I don't know if its a good idea, as when i am flying i would want full control of my flaps, lest they surprise me in critical situations. we are dealing with lives on board, if you catch my drift

posted on Aug, 27 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 28th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

wow, I get wanting to end it all, but to intentionally take others with you is cold and evil. What kind of person would you have to be to do something like that?

A coc'd out airplane pilot in a third-world country

Seriously though, one of the most-unforgivable facets of that whole event was the media's relentless coverage of it. The families of the victims didn't get one inch of space for months.

Poor people
edit on 29-8-2016 by JerryDriver because: submitted by accident

posted on Aug, 29 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: JerryDriver

someone found a piece from the plane the other day that seems to refute this .... discussed in the following thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I stated this thread about the pilot plotting course over the ocean so I thought I should update with that part that was found that seems to say otherwise.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join