It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysian officials FINALLY admit MH370 pilot DID plot course over Indian Ocean on his home flight s

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

New York Magazine reported last week that an FBI analysis of the device showed Mr Shah had conducted a simulated flight to the southern Indian Ocean less than a month before the plane vanished along a similar route.

Speaking in 2014 about the mystery, the wife and daughter of Mr Shah said the 53-year-old pilot had been desolate in the weeks before the aircraft's disappearance – and refused pleas to attend marriage counselling sessions.

Malaysian-officials-FINALLY-admit-MH370-pilot-plotted-course-Indian-Ocean-home-flight-simulator.html

looks like they are finally admitting to this....the captain was extremely depressed......Reports of the discovery, that appears to indicate the captain practiced crashing the plane, emerged in confidential police documents last week .....

there are indications that the pilot glided the plane which would make it harder to find......those poor families...what a nightmare this has been for them

edit on Fri Aug 5 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: don't need hyphens in title

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

wow, I get wanting to end it all, but to intentionally take others with you is cold and evil. What kind of person would you have to be to do something like that?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

wow, I get wanting to end it all, but to intentionally take others with you is cold and evil. What kind of person would you have to be to do something like that?

My thoughts exactly.... Why punish others for your own feelings and choices?

-Alee

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: NerdGoddess

he is not the first pilot (remember the co pilot in the ALPS he locked the pilot out and the pilot was screaming for him to open the cockpit door) to pull a stunt like this......but....why in Gods name take all those innocent people with you

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Because nothing matters when it's gone that far?

It is absurdly selfish.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

The kind of person who would deserve punishment,but thats not up to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:11 PM
link   

But the transport minister also said this,

"But he added that there were 'thousand' of destinations on the simulator and no evidence that Zaharie flew the plane in that area or deliberately crashed it."

So, its not near as though they are looking for a quick end to it all, and the plane could be near anywhere bar where the search was concentrated.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
And what was the rest of the crew up to when the Pilot was pulling this dastardly deed. Sleeping?.

No way were they locked out of the cabin for hours without someone using a mobile phone to alert whoever.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

All he had to do was depressurize the aircraft and they'd all pass out.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It was islamic jihad.

We all know it.

They will never admit it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

All he had to do was depressurize the aircraft and they'd all pass out.

Wouldn't the pilot pass out also. Wouldn't the masks drop allowing at least some to stay conscious.?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

The crew has their own oxygen system. If he did a slow depressurization then most people would be so hypoxic by the time the masks dropped they'd never even realize they had.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I don't think it is far fetched to think he flew other paths in the flight simulater at home to hide "that" one among many...look how long it took them to come out with this

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I don't think it is far fetched to think he flew other paths in the flight simulater at home to hide "that" one among many...look how long it took them to come out with this.

The amount of time it took for the Malaysian government to go public with this information is a direct reflection of the incompetence of their media, their investigators, and their entire governing body.

I read somewhere that the general consensus among the aviation community was that MH370's disappearance was the result of the pilot (not co-pilot) murder/suicide. I read that a couple of years ago, in fact.

I think the Malaysian government and our own intelligence agencies have known all along that the evidence points to murder/suicide. Why they are deciding to publicly announce this evidence, after all of this time has passed, is puzzling.

Perhaps the reason is because it's been 2+ years and still no sign of the plane (minus the barnacled flaperon on Reunion Island).

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

There's been quite a bit more than just that flaperon. Pieces of the cabin, including a bulkhead, a tag off the engine, another flight control surface have washed ashore along with some other parts and bits. Not a huge amount, but some fairly large and important pieces.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Interesting.

I do remember (vaguely) reading about other pieces that were suspected to have come from MH370. But I do not know what ever came of them? You would think anything confirmed to be from MH370 would get tons of publicity.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

It's so hard to confirm 100% with some of the pieces. Unlike the flaperon a lot of these don't have serial numbers. The bulkhead had brackets, mountings, and fabric colors that all perfectly matched images of the same bulkhead from the missing aircraft. The skin piece paint and stencils were a match with Malaysian 777s. The Rolls tag matched the tag they used for aircraft engines, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: research100

I don't think it is far fetched to think he flew other paths in the flight simulater at home to hide "that" one among many...look how long it took them to come out with this

Well, it took them that long to restore the deleted files, they knew files had been deleted.
'Files were deleted from flight simulator: The Associated Press reported that investigators are trying to restore files deleted last month from the home flight simulator of the pilot aboard the missing Malaysian plane to see if they shed any light on the disappearance, Malaysia's defense minister said Wednesday. Files containing records of the simulations carried out on the program were deleted on Feb. 3, Malaysian police chief Khalid Abu told the news conference.'

The ATSB and FBI all say that otherwise there is no evidence,
www.theguardian.com...

In any case, it looks like the search will end around Christmas if nothing is found in the search area, and if it is still the south indian ocean, there is a good chance they won't find anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

It's terrible, just terrible. It's so hard to understand how someone could do that, 'I hate me life so you're all gonna die too.'

There is a lot of evil in the world, I'll never get how those minds work. Tragic if true.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I remember when it was 1st reported that the pilot had links to a jailed leader of some kind and it was the jailing of him that sparked the strange behaviour of the pilot in the weeks leading up to it.

There was also reports that demands had been made for the release of said leader during the flight. This was denied by the Malaysian authorities but it was also confirmed that a mobile phone that was used by one of the pilots connected to a phone tower on the mainland during the period it disappeared from radar. It certainly at the time appeared a deliberate act.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join