It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Climate Change Will Lead To Religious Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Quote: There is more to the Climate Change movement than meets the eye. Something sinister is taking place in this movement, and calamity will strike upon all those who ignore the warning signs, and don't get out of harms way. Please share this video with as many people as possible.

You can literally type climate change into a news search, and find tons of articles stating how "urgent" it is that we deal with climate change. Climate change is literally being blamed for the extension of the Zika Virus, and for the latest anthrax outbreak. All evil is being tossed upon climate change. Recently the Democrats joined in the war on climate change, along with the Pope, and pledged that they would during the next 100 days when the wew President is elected, they will gather together all the "best engineers, climate scientists, policy experts, activists, and indigenous communities to chart a course to solve the climate crisis." It's an all out war, and their "best" solution is one the very Pope suggested himself! Religious Laws!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ScatteredThirdAngel

So, do you agree with this assesment? In the quote you provide there is no 'why' or 'how' only 'that'.
The video is forty five minutes long. Before going into it, what does it provide in the way of concrete answers other than speculation on the part of the makers of the video?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Your thread reminded me of a piece I read over at WUWT . It involves law makers and shakers but one with a twist .Seems a group of state AG tried to hide behind a law to restrict FOIR but got caught . Now its becoming a scene that requires lots of popcorn and time to see how they try and twist their way out of it .

State AG ‘Secrecy Pact’ Aimed at Thwarting Transparency Laws Released; E&E Legal Obtains Document From DC Following Litigation Washington D.C. -The Energy & Environment Legal Institute (E&E Legal) has obtained a copy of the purported “Common Interest Agreement” led by New York’s Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and signed back in late April/early May by 17 state and territorial attorneys general. The agreement, however, runs counter to what a traditional Common Interest Agreement may cover. It was clearly drafted to obstruct open-records requests, while these AGs carried out a political campaign against their critics. Worse, the AGs have been working hard to keep the agreement itself a secret. “It’s baffling that these AGs feel they can trample on their own states’ public records laws,” said David W. Schnare, E&E Legal General Counsel. “If they truly believe that they are engaged in anything other than a purely political campaign, they should have no problem explaining to the public what they are doing and subjecting their activities to the scrutiny their legislatures demanded.”
wattsupwiththat.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Clima change is a free for all endeavor, so anybody can step in an cash on the hoax, the Church that still have power in many countries in south America is not better, is all about the money and those that believe in their leaders be religious or government.

Clima change is been propagandize like a psychological tool, if you preach it everyday in the news, people will believe it, but actually is not working as expected, people do not want to shed their hard earned dollars so those that created the clima change hoax can cash on it.

How you know is a hoax to make money, well very simple, everybody talks about it, but nobody tells what they planning to do to stop it.

edit on 5-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Frankly, it all strikes me as a bit disingenuous.
The climate change experts I've read, as often as not, claim its too late to do anything meaningful about man made global warming, like in.........we're doomed.

But nonetheless, they pound on about needing to make changes to "fix" the unfixable.

Which tells me, they're far more interested in the "fix" than in making any change in the climate.

So..........what's in it for the "fixers"...........money and control.

This reminds me a lot of the Darwinian Theory of Evolution cause of the 1930's, i.e, the Scopes monkey trial, et al. Knowing full well the flaws and holes in the original theory they embraced it nonetheless and embarked on a push to make it near law of the land. They did that not because they believed in it; they did that because it furthered their atheist agenda, i.e., no "creation", in their minds equals no "God".

So now we have climate change science and its being pushed as the new "Religion" and here the problem is man made. So what's the solution? Euthanasia, population control, Tesla electric cars and Solarcity solar panels.

See who profits?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

So, do you agree with this assesment? In the quote you provide there is no 'why' or 'how' only 'that'.
The video is forty five minutes long. Before going into it, what does it provide in the way of concrete answers other than speculation on the part of the makers of the video?

The video shows how the climate change movement has gone forth with incredible power in less than one year of Pope Francis' encyclical "Laudato Si". COP21 and the earth day signing are two significant events that show how global this movement has become. Unfortunately, in places like America, we see political leaders taking a "it's a moral issue" stance because the planet that God has given us. Basically, the battle on the climate change front, is turning spiritual. Which is exactly what the Pope wanted, and thereby leading to the enforcement of religious laws. These religious laws are the very solution, or "fix" that governments are looking for.

They're using the Christian Churches to enforce their fix.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Your thread reminded me of a piece I read over at WUWT . It involves law makers and shakers but one with a twist .Seems a group of state AG tried to hide behind a law to restrict FOIR but got caught . Now its becoming a scene that requires lots of popcorn and time to see how they try and twist their way out of it .

State AG ‘Secrecy Pact’ Aimed at Thwarting Transparency Laws Released; E&E Legal Obtains Document From DC Following Litigation Washington D.C. -The Energy & Environment Legal Institute (E&E Legal) has obtained a copy of the purported “Common Interest Agreement” led by New York’s Attorney General Eric Schneiderman and signed back in late April/early May by 17 state and territorial attorneys general. The agreement, however, runs counter to what a traditional Common Interest Agreement may cover. It was clearly drafted to obstruct open-records requests, while these AGs carried out a political campaign against their critics. Worse, the AGs have been working hard to keep the agreement itself a secret. “It’s baffling that these AGs feel they can trample on their own states’ public records laws,” said David W. Schnare, E&E Legal General Counsel. “If they truly believe that they are engaged in anything other than a purely political campaign, they should have no problem explaining to the public what they are doing and subjecting their activities to the scrutiny their legislatures demanded.”
wattsupwiththat.com...

Thank you for this!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Read your post, not really interested. Starting watching the video and I am sitting here asking myself why at about 9 minutes in. A bunch of statements in a video. No real substance so far imho. I am done.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

Read your post, not really interested. Starting watching the video and I am sitting here asking myself why at about 9 minutes in. A bunch of statements in a video. No real substance so far imho. I am done.

There are a number of quotes, and articles in the video. The beginning is introductory.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Thank you for your reply. I see what this implies. However for me it is only implication.
Yes, the Pope can try to enforce Catholic rules but I fail to see how these would spill over into a secular government. At least in the near future. The separation of church and state here in the US would be severely strained were the government to attempt to enforce those rules on everyone by making them law.

I guess a lot of our concern depends upon whether or not we think that CC is at least to some degree brought about by mans inability to live within the ecologically sustainable niche that calls for us to be 'stewards' of the earth, the spiritual implications are built into that I think.

However, I do see your point. That regardless of the cause of CC, there will be those who would seek to control all future endeavors and that this MAY be one of them and to that I think we all should be watching closely. But also if it indeed may be true that CC IS human caused then what better way to begin to move in a repairative direction than having the leader of such a religion on board.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I've often thought that extreme panic about the environment could lead into the worship of a personified Gaia, being superimposed on all the other religions of the world.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I think I watched 70+% of that video. It was dreadful. He may have a point. I'm not certain. It's plausible. But gads his video was awful. It was displeasurable to watch . . . seemed like it came out of a scritchy, scratchy spirit or attitude and was a rather troublesome huge pile of data that would have been a lot better presented in briefer summaries, imho.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

I think I watched 70+% of that video. It was dreadful. He may have a point. I'm not certain. It's plausible. But gads his video was awful. It was displeasurable to watch . . . seemed like it came out of a scritchy, scratchy spirit or attitude and was a rather troublesome huge pile of data that would have been a lot better presented in briefer summaries, imho.

At some points it could have been minimized, but extreme effort was put forth that scoffing would be avoided, that others would be well versed in exactly what was to go down.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

As someone with a lifelong tendency to include everything and the kitchen sink in too much of my writing . . . I understand that.

I just did NOT enjoy this example. Thanks anyway.

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

As someone with a lifelong tendency to include everything and the kitchen sink in too much of my writing . . . I understand that.

I just did NOT enjoy this example. Thanks anyway.

A shorter video could be made, and lead to the bigger video if people are interested.

posted on Aug, 31 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The more research you do, the more information you will find. Check this out:

Once A Week, Give Our Beautiful Planet A Day Of Rest. An Emission-free Day. A Green Sabbath Day.

Green Sabbath is a non-religious, non-political, and non-profit campaign which aims to raise awareness and to encourage people to help slow climate change, preserve precious natural resources and improve planet health by observing at least one carbon footprint-free day each week--on any day of the week. We call it symbolically A Green Sabbath day.

web.archive.org...://climatecolab.org/plans/-/plans/contests/2016/shifting-behavior-for-a-changing-climate/c/proposal/1328 902

To raise awareness of the 2016 Season of Creation, the Anglican Communion Environmental Network (ACEN) is partnering with the World Council of Churches, the Global Catholic Climate Movement, the Pope's Worldwide Prayer Network, GreenFaith, and the ACT Alliance.

St. Paul's Cathedral, for example, is planning a four-week program of worship for each Sunday starting on Sept. 11 that will delve into four themes: Jesus and climate science; Sabbath as a life principle; ...

www.anglican.ca...

new topics

top topics

join