It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-gay Republican Mayor Arrested for Recording Underage Teens Playing Strip Poker

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Stockton Mayor Anthony Silva was arrested yesterday morning at his stockton youth camp at Silver lake in Amador County. Silva posted his $20,000 bail, returned tot he camp to collect his items and left.

At this point it's super gay to be anti gay!!!

CALIFORNIA: GOP Mayor Arrested For Recording Teens Playing Strip Poker In His Bedroom [VIDEO]

Silva, 41, was charged with eavesdropping or recording confidential communications, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, providing alcohol to a minor and cruelty to a child by endangering health, according to court records. The incidents for which Silva is being charged happened between Aug. 5 and Aug. 9, 2015, at the Stockton Silver Lake Camp, according to the Amador County District Attorney.

The arrest stems from a September 2015 FBI investigation where Silva’s cell phone was seized by Homeland Security investigators at San Francisco International Airport as he got off a flight from China. One of the clips on Silva’s phone contained audio of several people during a strip poker game in Silva’s bedroom at the camp, the Amador County district attorney said. One of the participants was 16 years old.

The district attorney said the audio revealed that participants in the poker game did not want to be recorded. Witnesses stated that Silva supplied alcohol to a number of underage counselors at the camp as well, according to the Amador County district attorney.

Here is a fun quote from Mr. Silva

My theory is that if you think your sexuality is a choice then you've probably had to try to make a choice about your sexuality at some point to feel that way. I never made a choice to be straight, I just am, so I never once considered that sexuality was a choice. People that think conversion therapy works probably try to make a choice about it though.

edit on 5-8-2016 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAmazingYeti

It doesn't stop to amaze me how those that scream the most about gays under religious grounds are themselves with plenty of skeletons in their closet.

What that tells you.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
What's up with that, huh?

It's like social justice warriors being, in reality, the biggest racists in the country.

Why can't people practice what they preach?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
so do you think his attraction is genetic or a choice? Do you think society can make judgment calls on people's attraction?

If the people were guys, wouldn't that make him gay?
edit on 5-8-2016 by thinline because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I'm sorry, while I do find his actions to be appalling if true, I'm struggling to understand what on Earth this has to do with him being anti-gay.

And I'm guessing the link to the pyramid story was a mistake?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'd YELL at the top of My lungs on how "sick" this is but I can't get the gag out of My mouth and being tied up w/My Wife's nylons doesn't help matters....

"Do what I lie about not as I do..."

namaste

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Isis called Osiris' bluff and He ended up losing His Azure Blue scarf...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
So the moral is...

If you don't like gays, you probably are a pedophile?

What's next?

If you like mental health, you must be a cannibal?

Seems like the direction we are being led and are following.
edit on 8 by Mandroid7 because: sp

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
I'm sorry, while I do find his actions to be appalling if true, I'm struggling to understand what on Earth this has to do with him being anti-gay.

Yeah, I was looking at one of the many pyramid threads going around....

Having trouble understanding? This schmuck was very vocal about his hate towards gay people. Then he gets caught playing with little boys???

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: Bone75

Yeah, I was looking at one of the many pyramid threads going around....

Having trouble understanding? This schmuck was very vocal about his hate towards gay people. Then he gets caught playing with little boys???

I'm by no means trying to defend the guy, but you're definitely trying to turn this into something it isn't.

Nice tactic btw.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

What a BS title..

How about "Creepy mayor of town arrested for..."

His party leaning or anti-gay stance aren't relevant.

How about I say "Anti-veteran, liberal president of United States arrested for (insert unrelated crime here)".

I suggest we call your threads "Highly Opinionated Click Baiter Creates Another Click Bait Thread"

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

Fair play, tha made me chuckle.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

NEW THREAD IDEA

HILLARY LOVIN' MAYOR BUYS GAY SEXY FOR METH
(just trying to fit into your threads here...give you some ideas)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: stolencar18

What a BS title..

How about "Creepy mayor of town arrested for..."

His party leaning or anti-gay stance aren't relevant.

How about I say "Anti-veteran, liberal president of United States arrested for (insert unrelated crime here)".

I suggest we call your threads "Highly Opinionated Click Baiter Creates Another Click Bait Thread"

I think Clint Eastwood said it best "get over it."

I included his party affiliation because repuglicans have historically been the loudest and the most hypocritical on the sexuality issue.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Nice homophobia there calling something "super gay".

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobotBomb

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Some random thoughts.

1 was 16, the rest seemingly older. I wont judge a person based on their attraction to post pubescent..thats biology, however I will judge his actions to record and perhaps try to initiate someone not of age. if the age of consent is 16 in the area, so be it, but it seems it wasn't for that area, gotta follow the laws or get slapped.

I will agree that anyone who is too fixated politically in what people do in bedrooms often do have a lot of freaky fetishes and secrets they are projecting on. this seems like yet another example to get a bit skeptical of anyone yapping about peoples preferences, but I dont know this person specifically.

On the last quote about conversion therapy in ops..I more or less think that way. I think there is some hard coding going on. I think there is also a bit of gray area. seems women have a lot more...lax views on sexuality and relationship, so there is some aspects of society and roles at play, but in the end, its a biological drive for women to generally desire men and visa versa...its how species continue to exist even without social structure.

bad mayor...tisk tisk.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Replying with a gif.... Supergay!

originally posted by: TheAmazingYeti

originally posted by: RobotBomb

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It was audio only recorded.

The age of consent is 16 in most of America.

Maybe he identifies as a high school student.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2016 by ezramullins because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join