It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax, put your feet up, quit exercising, live longer...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Finally! Some respected doctors have come out with a way to live longer that I can deal with. its called the joy of laziness. I'll have to send this link to my ex to show her I wasn't being a lazy bumm after all, I was just trying to stay in good health.

Here's a link to the good news of the day:

www.telegraph.co.uk... ain.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/01/09/nlazy09.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/01/09/ixhome.html

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Not bad, at least im all right then!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Finally I have an excuse

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Now exercise is bad for you. Everyone these days is doing a study on something that says it's bad for you, then another group comes along and says it's good for you.

Ex. alcohol bad says health canada
This just in: German Scientists says drinking beer can prolong your life.

I have always wondered if the body could only take so much of something say like your heart is only designed to beat "X" amount of times.
I do work out way too much. 3-4 hours every day if I get the chance, at least 1 hour of cardio if I'm really busy.

[edit on 20-1-2005 by BattleofBatoche]

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Yesterday I heard that one drinky doo (wine, spirits or beer) a day can help ward off oldtimers...I mean alzheimers in women. The Frenchies already know it can ward off heart attacks.

So drink up I say!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Whoohoo! Thankyou Dr somthingorother!

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This is not rite. If ya sit on ya butt all the time it will start looking like a flat pancake. And then these blood clots with form and slowly creep thru ya body till they find the heart and lungs and then guess what???? You die wearing that pancake butt...

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Y'know, I hear that worrying about following all the medical advice in the newspapers is bad for your health....

(but I also hear that for women, a drink every evening helps keep the mind sharp. I forsee a trip to the wine store in the near future!)

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy
Finally! Some respected doctors have come out with a way to live longer that I can deal with. its called the joy of laziness. I'll have to send this link to my ex to show her I wasn't being a lazy bumm after all, I was just trying to stay in good health.

Here's a link to the good news of the day:

www.telegraph.co.uk... ain.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/01/09/nlazy09.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/01/09/ixhome.html

Love and light to each of you,

Wupy

The gist of the link is that exercise creates stress chemistry in the body, and free radicals. Obviously the benefits of exercise are poignantly in the balance far better. If one has a problem with free radicals you address it with anti-oxidants and proper nutrition. This article looks like some troll working for the government to plant absurd contradictory ideas into the public mind so as to create some as yet to be known psyops. It is all too typical of public brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I prefer to live an active life, I love to travel, I couldn't ever force myself to be lazy... There are ways to exersize and develop muscle without steroids and increasing the rate your heart pumps.

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
now i have a reason to lounge...lol

but what about jack lalanne, he is still kickin along excersizing and juicing(lol) daily...at the ripe old age of 90

I think its 90 cuz this cnn article was jan19 2004 he was 89 and havent seen an obituary yet.

Spry Old man

top topics

join