It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible UFO sighting over Orange County New York

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: BiffWellington

Thank you for the link !

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: oblivvious

Cool, i actually believe you. A friend of mine had a close encounter as well, she couldn't stop talking about it, it flew over her head stopped then sped off to the North.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Sorry, lol, I live beneath the landing pattern at a military base, sometimes weird looking aircraft fly over head (low and slow), the last thing I would do is think to 'jump in my car and chase it'.

But uh, about your sighting, so clear it was described by your friend and you (like the Belgium Wave) with red lights and all, yet the only pic you both got you can't show is a blip too far away to identify.

Still not buying it.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You said...

He DID get a few pictures of the light

Now you say...

the picture my boyfriend got just shows a big, bright blob.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   

If it looked like the one in the link you provided. Its not an alien craft. Its one of ours.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That picture from the Belgian wave was said the be faked. I don't know it the man actually proved he faked it.

I suppose that it was at least similar to what people said they witnessed.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I like to do some internet sleuthing to see if there is more evidence to validate a particular UFO sighting. The clip below was posted @5 years ago and shows a triangular object in flight. The craft could be CGI or it could be real, but it was supposedly filmed in Orange County, NY....the same area where this current sighting occurred at. Oh, by the way, there are smart phone cameras that have better specs than my Panasonic Lumix camera. They may not have the ability to zoom that well, but are very capable of taking acceptable photos at night.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

light -> bright blob...

light = bright blob...

wanna pick apart anything else I've said?

Because I don't care too much to hear it.

I put "possible" because I know there's a possibility that it was something normal. Not selling you anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

yeah, i've seen that it was a fake - but it was a lot like what i saw.. im just not sure lol

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

I think there's a base not too far from where I live, maybe 30-45 minutes away, so that is a big possibility

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: oblivvious
a reply to: roadgravel

yeah, i've seen that it was a fake - but it was a lot like what i saw.. im just not sure lol

Many people claimed to have seen similar so it points to something probably existing.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

During the day that would be easily identified as an airliner in the landing pattern. Besides the Aviation beacons fore and aft, the three lights are open landing gear bays, front gear and two wing gear, a perfect triangle for touchdown.

Sorry, that ones kind of easy.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

ummm, okay except your claim it was like the Belgium Wave object is pretty distinct...

by the by the image you chose in your op wasn't the original photo taken in Belgium.

The first image in here is the one you selected, the next few are enhancements from the original

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

WOW, you guys saw a 'Black Triangle"! I've had a few encounters with craft but never a BT. There is a possibility that BT's are human craft produced with reverse engineered/highly advanced human tech. Could be and from the design and the color (black ops black?😎) maybe they are. I can say with a high level of certainty that my encounters where not with something local, as in local to earth. They where just too weird and almost spiritual encounters. Very cool!!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: oblivviousDon't get discouraged...Lot of naysayers out there who would pee their pants if they ever saw what millions of us have seen...

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

thank you for your reply

I keep an open mind and try to see from all perspectives... I know what I saw last night. There was a blimp - and then there was this. Two entirely different things. It was right in front of me, impossible to mistake... but I have no proof, just what I keep replaying in my head that's making me want to see it again. If I could see it again I'd know for sure what I saw was real.. Or just my mind playing tricks on me.

Naysayers = nothing to me. If anything I'm even MORE excited to prove everyone who puts me down wrong.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Phone cameras are crap when it comes to UFOs, mate.

Well, no not really. Especially if you stabilize the phone. The UFO investigators wrote in an email that my videos that I sent in were excellent and under enhanced imagery they could see triangles. I also look at may other videos posted by others in the world. Especially the pulsating -flashing orange ones. I caught the B2 stealth in one. I am beginning to wonder if all orange objects are The New World Orders classified air-space craft.

PS: you really want to get freaked get an infrared app for a smartphone. Lock the phone in a tripod and just aim it in the sky at night. Watch, observe and report out.

Have a bag of crisps on me and.........

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   

I'm from Orange County and recently moved back.

What town were you in you saw this?

I've seen some funky things from time to time...

edit on 1/28/2020 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join