It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire marshal limits Trump crowd despite venue being almost empty

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
A few months ago when Trump was in Pittsburgh, the Mayor said that he should pay for the Police overtime because of the protests. Funny thing is that the protesters were Bernie or Hilary supporters and he said nothing about either of them paying for Police when they held rallies.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: MrSpad

And it is easy to get confused because he seems to be starting every speech now bashing the local fire fighters.

Not exactly, IMO.
I think he's getting the crowds to boo the local fire marshal when he squeezes the venue capacity down - and getting them to cheer the local fire marshal when he lets the largest number of allowable people into the venue.

It's a subtle form of intimidation to fire marshals in cities he hasn't visited yet - do they want to be cheered or booed by the locals?

It will not do any good. Capacity is capacity and they can not over rule safety regulations. If something went wrong and it was found the fire marshal broke the law to let more people in he would not only lose his job, be sued, but likely go to jail. Me I would take the booing. The worst parts is, Trump is just ticking off another group of people for no reason.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Daily Mail is a tabloid (along the lines of National Enquirer).

Do you have a better source?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I've heard entertainers will sometimes hold events at buildings too small to hold their crowds so the crowds will seem more impressive.

<< 1  2   >>

join