It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are stories of people's souls burning their bodies from the inside out true or just hoaxes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Reflecting a little, the only things I can think of that might possibly burn that hot are White Phosphorus or Magnesium ... Neither of which I picture being introduced into a body.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1MisterLeonard1

Actually...Ive got quite a few books where thats been discussed with the included photos. And just about anything-cause or method anyone has come up with...is not really possible...and thats agreed on.

We know its real because positive identification of the deceased has been proven...just not HOW they became that way. We honestly may never know...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
Reflecting a little, the only things I can think of that might possibly burn that hot are White Phosphorus or Magnesium ... Neither of which I picture being introduced into a body.

Even thermite only burns at about 3,000 C, at the most. So a chemical process would be insufficient to burn a body to ash in 4 minutes, even if the entire skin of the person magically transformed into thermite.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: 1MisterLeonard1

Actually...Ive got quite a few books where thats been discussed with the included photos. And just about anything-cause or method anyone has come up with...is not really possible...and thats agreed on.

We know its real because positive identification of the deceased has been proven...just not HOW they became that way. We honestly may never know...

But we can do process of elimination...we can rule out a biological cause (for reasons I gave earlier)
and we can also rule out a chemical cause since no chemical fire is capable of producing such extreme or intensely localized heat.

We can also suggest that whatever it is that is neither biological or chemical that human beings have that does cause SHC, animals do not have it.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
please add further discussion to the OP's existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thread closed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join