It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hearing strange sounds and how to react

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Thought I would take my cat to the caller after hearing scratching noises near a tree with sword like leaves. I have been tending to this tree all summer so far and what I thought was raccoon sounds...was really my house making sounds...
So there was a cold like entity that made me scream... my cat had been acting terrified before all of this and I told him to toughen up, lets check it out...
The metal like, ice cold sensation moved towards me and with my fur baby in my arms I screamed in sheer terror and now I have mysterious bruising and scratch marks...I asked my cat, ''was that you?''
"'of course not, I know better than to hurt a human!'' I can read animal thoughts...
So I yelled, ''in the name of the Lord Christ, Jesus! Have no fear!'' my cat is a Christian and forgets every now and again.
And now the ghost/entity is at peace.
Thanks for reading! Happy Saturday!

No proof other than my word, sorry next time I take photos with film spool.
I hate digital.
True events...

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Strange things happen in this world, most of them do us no harm. Have a good weekend

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Might I recommend you get a dog for your cat? They can and often do make best friends while being a protector from entities, in or post carnate.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I'm just lucky to be alive, thank heaven.... and still breathing capable of consuming food products... YouTube video tried to curse me into forgetting everything!
Thanks for stopping in and replying... members presence gives great joy and beer... tablet is haunted too?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose I might introduce my baby to a dog nearby... so far she accepts me..and I have a good feelingap about her gentle nature.
Thanks for the advice, we will consider getting a dog.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: imod02 thanks its almost Sunday soon! You too, take care.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My cat has returned safely to his home territory after learning from a friend about enimies, friends and allies...I hope he has learned well and his next big fight goes excellent...I pray everyday for my boy... after the scream I let out he pretty mutch attacked his own mom, me, and still I love him... bruises.. scratches all markings of my most best dear baby in all my life...so will let any one curios about what is on his list next know after the 18Th I pray he gets back to my home by the 23rd...I share joint custody with his dads family and my family...so I'm very sad write now until I know he is okay...waaaaa I miss him so .

join