It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This girl just cursed me

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

She understood a lot about symbols but didn't leave any or steal anything I can notice. She also said three times that she wasn't a witch. Spread out not in a row.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff

Your provider doesn't have remote access to the cpu processes in your phone, so when they say it's impossible, they had no idea what they were talking about.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: InspectorGadget13

That is possible I guess. Weird but possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Also possible.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:36 AM
link   

It certainly is anomalous, but the unexpected is everywhere in life,isn't it?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Yeah it is it certainly is.

I searched every nook of my phone and it is not there, the message. That anomaly is entertaining too I guess it was a cool experience overall very cool chick. I probably should never have sent the angry message.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Muffenstuff just saying the story is one sided and incomplete as to what made her mad... yeah, I don't know and I don't assume to know why she cursed you... we know something of your side, I'd like to know what made her mad enough to throw a curse at you...
You won't share that, maybe you don't know... so I wish everyone involved love and peace.

I was mad not her. She was thrilled with me but gone when I woke up which is why I sent the angry message. I have never had that happen, from magic moments to💨gone.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

edit on 30-7-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff you'll either find someone that appreciates magic moments with you or she will crawl back begging you to forgive her cruel and mean text...either way love is in abundance and waiting for those that want it.
Hope you feel better...take care, Muffenstuff.😇

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

Nah I'm cool. I had a good time. It was magical in itself.

Appreciate the thoughts.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Muffenstuff

I woke up and she was gone. I called her and she told me whatever she told me.

What did she tell you?

That seems to be pertinent information that's missing.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:42 AM
link   
You think you were cursed, the rest of us call it marriage. Any way I knew a girl who would pick up men so the next morning she could have a fight with them and through them out into the street. Some people are just not nice.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: NthOther

If it was relevant I'd have included it. I guarantee it isn't.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

That actually makes me feel a little better.

And I laughed too. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think there is something we all should think about, how can a good feeling and something we think is love turn so fast in anger

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   

it was actually sadness but I don't like expressing that so I made like I was angry so she didn't know. Pathetic, I know.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

If it was relevant I'd have included it. I guarantee it isn't.

Why did you send her a nasty text after you talked to her?

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

it was actually sadness but I don't like expressing that so I made like I was angry so she didn't know. Pathetic, I know.

Welcome to been human. We hurt so we hurt back, what a sad people we are

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:31 AM
link   

You know what, I will let the fact that you essentially told me to shut up slide, because you are new here, and you do not know the ropes yet. That's fine, but just for the record, that is not cool in the least.

Second of all, your provider is unlikely to be as aware of the capabilities of new viruses, as the people who create them are. A phone and a computer are not that too terribly different these days, and I have WITNESSED people controlling computers from entirely different nations, so actually bud, it is perfectly possible, next to anything is possible these days.

posted on Jul, 30 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Perhaps it's just me but I think she's had a lucky escape, no, scratch that... She has probably woken up and made a wise choice. Nothing worse than having a relationship with Mr angry.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join