It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paid Seat Fillers At The Dem Convention Because UNITY

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Proof:

www.youtube.com...

It's pretty clear they did this - to what extent is harder to know.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Proof:

www.youtube.com...

Who cares.

Its a common practice.

Very possible the GOP has done the same thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

If you have to FAKE 'Unity'...you don't really HAVE 'Unity'.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Proof:

www.youtube.com...

Who cares.

Its a common practice.

It is common practice. Even Trump paid people to cheer for him at his presidential run announcement.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: xuenchen

It would be a great story if it could be verified, but the whole thing is based of a craigslist add.

With just a tiny bit of common sense and the fact that the people outside could easily fill those seats I pretty sure the story is bogus.

As much as it would be real headline news if it was true I think you got snookered.

Alot of those people outside are protesters. Does the DNC want them filling those seats? My guess would be NO.
edit on 28-7-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: AboveBoard
*eyeroll*

Snopes investigation on DNC paid actors

Yeah. Infowars. Craigslist. Not hard to fake a Craigslist ad...

*sigh*

Kim LaCapria's byline is strange. She's a Snopes writer and was investigated in 2002. Snopes found her "probably false." What does this even mean? Investigated for what? Making mistakes?

This Craiglist claim wasn't proven false. It just says it's unproven.

All the Snopes folks have joke bi-lines. It's a thing.

Huh? So the people in charge of debunking things are themselves jokes? Because...?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not true really.

Dont underestimate the "Jones effect"

If people see Unity.. and they themselves are not unifying.. if they see enough of it, they will want to follow along.

It works.

When you are driving down the street and you see a restaurant that's really busy with a ton of people all happy and smiling, your impression is that its a happening place and it makes you want to go as opposed to a derelict hole in the wall with tumbleweeds blowing through.

If people see other people rationalizing and joining in, they too will eventually come over the fence.

This isnt a bad thing either. We are uniting against a common enemy.

The individual leader doesnt matter as much as the policies that the leader is supporting.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Who cares. Its a common practice. Very possible the GOP has done the same thing.

Wow, thank you for not only Fn this country up , but allowing corruption to continue at the expense of our future and our childrens future

Seriously, what is it going to take to wake up people as yourself to the fact that its not OK to overlook these things or the blatant manipulation of our political process?

When is the insanity going to stop and people such as yourself going to realise their is no justification that comes from acknowledging that the other party does it too?

If I sound too harsh, its because I truly believe people such as yourself are unknowingly (at least I hope) ruining this country for our children and future.

No its not all right , and you SHOULD care.

Corruption and political manipulation is ISSUE #1 in this country and its the biggest contributing factor to the issues that impacts us all. Its also the biggest enemy and suppressor of political ideals and the friend of chaos and hate around the world.

You SHOULD care if you want to make a better system for the next generations .
edit on 01731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 16:01:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well, "job creation" has been one of her platform issues...
*chortle*snort*snort*guffaw*

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Who cares. Its a common practice. Very possible the GOP has done the same thing.

Wow, thank you for not only Fn this country up , but allowing corruption to continue at the expense of our future and our childrens future

Its a common practice to fill empty seats.

Deal with it.

GOP would do the same.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Proof:

www.youtube.com...

Who cares.

Its a common practice.

It is common practice. Even Trump paid people to cheer for him at his presidential run announcement.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...
www.theatlantic.com...

Of course the GOP has used "theatrics" and whatever it takes.

Politics as usual.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Yeah. Pretty much. It's all one big unreality TV show. I hate reality TV.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I agree they all do. This situation is interesting because of the troves of Bernie supporters who walked out and emptied a bunch of seats, creating this need.

I wonder if the RNC had to pay anyone to attend? (I am libertarian, and I doubt they had to pay anyone to attend their convention).

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Its a common practice to fill empty seats. Deal with it. GOP would do the same.

Oh I will deal with it just fine.

The question is will your kids or grand kids be impacted by your selfishness and biased thinking in the future, and will they ever find out how you willing contributed to the corruption of their gov't as things continue to get worse.

I know you will respond saying they will be just fine. However gov't corruption doesn't happen overnight nor does it go away as it spreads like a cancer. You choosing to insanely justify it only means that you are screwing them in the future whether you chose to acknowledge it or not.

I won't deny the fact the GOP likely does the same thing. Heck I even suspect they did it with Romney and its part of why I don't believe in neither the GOP or the DNC.

I also have my head out of my @ss far enough to acknowledge that their is no justification that comes from acknowledging that the other party does it too.
edit on 51731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 16:51:44 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

The question is will your kids or grand kids be impacted by your selfishness and biased thinking in the future, and will they ever find out how you willing contributed to the corruption of their gov't as things continue to get worse.

I'm biased, but you're not? LOL

You can't go backwards. America will never be what it was in the past. "Bring Back America" - what a joke.

We were isolated geographically and had all the natural resources needed to remain isolated. Not anymore. No country is isolated anymore. Every country is reachable for both positive and nefarious reasons.

Globalization is the only logical and natural forward movement to ensure survival of both planet and inhabitants.

ME, ME, ME - - - NO! ALL.

The average person doesn't look beyond themselves and their immediate needs. I'm not that person.

Clinton fits my needs. She has experience in Global affairs.

Ever watched Pale Blue Dot? That's how insignificant we are. Not working together as a whole is STUPID.

I'm not the selfish one.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You can't go backwards. America will never be what it was in the past. "Bring Back America" - what a joke.

We were isolated geographically and had all the natural resources needed to remain isolated. Not anymore. No country is isolated anymore. Every country is reachable for both positive and nefarious reasons.

Globalization is the only logical and natural forward movement to ensure survival of both planet and inhabitants.

The average person doesn't look beyond themselves and their immediate needs. I'm not that person.

Ever watched Pale Blue Dot? That's how insignificant we are. Not working together as a whole is STUPID.

I'm not the selfish one.

www.youtube.com...

You are mistaking globalism for humanity.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

That's right, look at my posts heck even my last reply to you. Unlike you I call a Turd a Turd when it looks and smells like a Turd.

I never said go back, as a matter fact I want to move forward and be better than we have ever been for our kids future.

Todo that we got to stop defending politicians when they have done wrong.

There is no valid justification for what the DNC , DWS, and Hillary did. Hillary had the opportunity to do the right thing and step a side after it was discovered that the DNC and DWS rigged it for her.

Instead what does she do, she does the most unethical and corrupted thing and hires DWS to her team.

Right, but there is two ways to Globalize , the right way or the corrupted corporate way. You can't globalize the right way while we have corrupted politicians in office and in gov't like Hillary.

Look at how we are currently globalizing. We exploit women,men, and even children of third world. Its because our gov't does nothing with the intention of doing the right thing, they do things for the benefit of the lobbyist.

You are that person, because you are letting your ego , emotions,bias, or whatever it is to overlook what is blatantly obvious to any sane individual that cares about fixing the gov't to make it better for the future.

Overlooking the corruption does not help and actually makes it worse and allows it to continue.

If your bias hadn't hindered your ability to logically think, you would be embarrassed at yourself for making that comment.

Really, this person fits your need:

1. She is Proven liar with pathological traits.

2. Was under criminal investigation by the FBI.

She was let go not because she was innocent but because her Husband talked to the Attorney General several days before her release. The FBI said there WAS evidence to suggest crimes occurred but they had to let her go not because she was innocent, but Because they couldn't show intent.

3. The FBI tells you she was incompetent with keeping state secrets.

4. She had to spend money to buy support and positive online comments, because she is a manufactured corporate drone.

5. She didn't win the DNC nomination she Stole it with the help of the disgraced DWS who she immediately hired after being forced out.

6. She has done nothing for the 99% of people despite having numerous decades in office.

7. She has taken millions from the people she says she is going to protect you from. She is riddled with conflict of interest.

I could go on, but if you haven't figured it out by now nor are you embarrassed to be a Clinton supporter there is no hope for you.

Not working together as a whole is STUPID.

Agreed but that is exactly what you are doing, You are not working as a whole.

This may be your problem:

You think its the DNC vs the GOP , but its not . Thats a fairytale , look at the GOP candidates they do the same thing as the DNC candidates once in office.

They BOTH give you :
1. Bigger gov't
2. less personal rights.
3. More taxes
4. Continued world conflicts.
5. Corporate friendly regulations.
6. More division by making everything into a Right or Left issue.

I will spell it out for you:

Both the DNC and the GOP work for the lobbyist not the people. The lobbyist want bigger gov't because they control the gov;t and bigger gov't lets them control both the market and the consumer. Its all about money not political ideals or helping out.

The reality is its not DNC vs GOP

Its: [DNC,GOP,lobbyist,MSM ,.01%] VS [US .99%]

You are working with the wrong team. Wake up because the children of the future need you too, for their benefit. You are like a child from an abused family who goes on thinking its ok and normal to be abused , then continues the cycle by abusing their children.
edit on 18731America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 19:18:39 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Looks proven to me according to the tube and quite a few vidme videos focusing on the california delegation.

Now considering that major news, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit are all censoring it is thee smallest jump of logic that Snopes is also in on the game.
Reddit censored Trump's AMA on r/all yesterday. blocking it putting it back up, deleting upvotes. It was as big as Obama's AMA. Insane.

We may have reached the point now where there is no reliable news to turn to.

MSM sources cannot be considered credible on any election topics at this time.

Note: For those not in the know wikileaks has exposed that the MSM and DNC are in an active conspiracy. The conspiracy is ongoing.

edit on 28-7-2016 by jellyrev because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2016 by jellyrev because: to keep those in the know

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'm not the selfish one.

www.youtube.com...

You are mistaking globalism for humanity.

No, I'm not.

I know exactly what I think and mean.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join