It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountains can never touch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I walked where i felt at home, where i asked to be left alone.. Where the rivers flow and mountains have snow.. The peaks of each mountain could almost touch the sky, maybe once they were sung as giants on a lullaby..
Someone once told me;" Mountains can never touch, but humans can ".

I raised my eyes to the stars at night and for travellers once its been their only candlelight through the treacherous valleys below they just hoped to stay alive for another tomorrow..

So i took my pen and paper and wrote ;" Stars can never touch, but stories can"

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Very nice!

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Agreed with chirp. Very nice!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

once i had given a lot of thought to the fact that mountains can not touch. even if they are next to each other, they only just ever look at each other ?

now i believe that all mountains touch at their base and are one with each other

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: lucia2389

Everyone is born the same, its the experience that forms who we are... When you play as a child, you shared a simple feeling of joy.. The older you grow, when the hair on the top begins to turn white, you will be alone in your own mind of thoughts that someone else doesnt share..

My short stories are subjective to any conclusion.. as long as they are an opinion, belief is not part of that =)

top topics

join