It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaigns move to force Trump super-PAC ad off TV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
On this episode of politicians say the dardnest things. The Change maker in action. Watch it while you can people. The propaganda ministers at the Clinton camp are trying to silence speech they disagree with. That should sound familiar. I mean why let a little thing like past actions being indicative of future behavior come in to peoples decision to VOTE their CONSCIENCE.

PHILADELPHIA — Hillary Clinton’s campaign is pressuring TV stations across the country to stop airing an anti-Clinton political ad sponsored by the pro-Trump super-PAC Rebuilding America Now.

Should be a deal breaker

So without further ado.

Listen to the change maker!

I don't think you can effectively restrict outsourceing*SNIP

The change maker!.

The job maker!

Putting the middle class back to work she says.

Yeah right people.

It's time for HILLARY CONTROL!.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
My mom just finished watching a Trump press conference, she had it on in the background as I was up on here.

At the end he said, "its time for Hillary to have a press conference".

I realized yah, she doesn't do those, does she. All her presentations are speeches for money, form idiot car-- I mean teleprompter, none of that live exchange off the cuff between her and the press.

Hillary is all scripted image.
edit on 27-7-2016 by intrptr because: change, spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

neo did You take the blue pill today?

If Trump pays $2M for the ad, then The Clinton Cabal's slush fund, The Clinton Foundation can purchase that particular ad space for $4M. Now granted I'm not too up to speed on the 'new math' but if'n My figuring is correct The Cabal still has ample funds to throw at issues and snags..

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.dineshdsouza.com...
www.washingtontimes.com...

This kind of $$$ buys a lot of ad space but it also buys a lot of "silence" and it also allows You to expose other's castrations (RIP Bernie)...

I'll sleep well knowing that My vote for Johnson didn't contribute to either of the 2 leading crooks...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
on the flip side, I wish the Clinton Foundation was a public company with stock options. Think how much money you could make off of all their foreign profits!!! You could almost retire like a Clinton

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Hillary is a hell of a lawyer, and has no concept of right and wrong. I hate lawyers. No offense to other lawyers, perhaps I only feel that way about Hillary.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
$100 says there will never be a debate between these two candidates.
And if there is, it will only be one. And there will be really strict rules set forth with the microphone being silenced if the rules are broken, etc.

Trump is a master showman and is well practiced in the art of "seeming sincere"
Clinton missed that class and cannot help but expose her insincerity with every word she says.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

I don't care where it came from.

I care what she said.

So should other people.

It's funny though.

It was because of CLINTON CU was even created.

In the case, the conservative non-profit organization Citizens United wanted to air a film critical of Hillary Clinton and to advertise the film during television broadcasts which was a violation of the 2002 Bipartisan Campaign Reform Act,

Citizens united

There she is pulling the SAME crap again.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

That $$$ will go to Chelsea for Her run for Congress and to help support Her progeny w/Her GoldmanSachs Husband/Money Launderer and due to his record of turning assets into debts and IOUs they're going to need every .01¢ so if You know any children, they will be getting screwed over by President Chelsea... Ever read about Hillary's Sire? Crooked as an ekg reading..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
maybe hillary is planning on outsourcing the rest of america`s manufacturing jobs overseas and in exchange those countries will outsource all their burger flipping jobs and coffee making jobs to the U.S.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Why should 'We the People' be kept in the dark about the things our potential next President says? I mean we should have all the information to properly vet her for the job. Besides, she seemed quite clear in her belief...it isn't like she is being misquoted or there is spin there...just her own damning words.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"The Change maker"

Always count your change before walking away !!!

Next thing we know, they'll have people believing a dollar = 80 cents.

new topics

top topics

join