It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Millenials: Learn Something Political

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Most of the current 20-somethings were too young to understand the depravity of Bill Clinton's sexual predation...

And as usual the Clintons have skated through media scrutiny as they always do...

Let's talk about the most documented airtight rape case of Bill Clinton's predatory resume :

“I believed that he had done it,” Shays continued. “I believed her that she had been raped 20 years ago. And it was vicious rapes, it was twice at the same event.”
Now Broaddrick has for the first time publically confirmed her account that Clinton raped her twice. She said that after the first round, in which the much stronger Clinton had her pinned down for a period of time, she was relieved when she thought it was over and was hoping he would leave the room.
Instead, she says Clinton turned to her and told her words to the effect of “I am going to do it again.”

Feel free to read the entire article here or read the court transcripts...
Juanita Broaddrick Violently Raped

The Clinton Dynasty is awash in amorality and lying is second nature to the pair...

I would list more of Clinton's rapes but I want to focus on this one specifically because she was a Democratic luminary at the time and had nothing to gain by making false allegations…
Especially when considered with the evidence of Bills habitual sexual predation we can conclude she is telling the truth...

****sidenote: Monica Lewinsky was 2 years out of high school when he predated upon her....it may have been legal but no less despicable...

-Christosterone
edit on 27-7-2016 by Christosterone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Its not rape if Bill Clinton did it, just like its not a crime if Hillary Clinton did it...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Different set of rules for the rulers, everyone knows that.

If you lined up the girls (and guys) that wanted to be raped by the president-- never mind.

They all must be crazy.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I agree OP.

I want to know, why nobody is bringing up the fact that the man was impeached!?

And yet Hillary is touting how wonderful he will be, at her side?

How the Heck do people think this is OK?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

He's got quite the list going for him:

www.americanpatriotdaily.com...

The list of women who have gone public with accusations against Bill Clinton — which can be seen below — have all been routinely ignored or downplayed by the media.

Kathleen Willey (Sexual Assault)

Connie Hamzy (Sexual Harassment)

Juanita Broaddrick (Rape)

Eileen Wellstone (Sexual Assault)

Sandra Allen James (Sexual Assault)

Christy Zercher (Sexual Assault)

Yale University Student (Sexual Assault)

University of Arkansas Student (Sexual Assault)

Paula Jones (Sexual Assault)

Monica Lewinsky (Character Assassination)

Gennifer Flowers (Character Assassination)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

...predated...

I believed the term you want is "preyed," not predated... which means something which occurred prior, as in "pre-dated." Not trying to be the grammar police; just clarifying.

S&F for the OP. There was far more to the Bimbo Eruptions and Hilary's role in that whole sordid mess than what is generally known.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The "girl power" Hillary supporters are the biggest tools...

Hillary has condoned Bill's behavior and covered it up for years..

Doesn't matter though...She's a woman...therefore.. vote for Hillary..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

How about the $6B USD that went "missing" when Mrs. Clinton was the 'Head of State' ? (no pun intended)

www.washingtontimes.com...

www.dineshdsouza.com...

Or then $2B USD gets donated to The Clinton Cabal's slush fund which gets a non-profit tax break and is called "The Clinton Foundation®" When a 'charity' extracts $$ from "suckers"..uh er, "Donors" under the guise of using said donations for charitable endeavors, when that $$ is then used for personal, frivolous snip then that crime is called "Fraud".
When 2 or more "act in concert to commit a crime" then that is called "Conspiracy"

www.washingtonpost.com...

www.washingtontimes.com...

So how about this transgressions?

And to be "fair and balanced" How does Mr. Trump still garner so much support from the Evangelicals seeing that He is on Marriage #3???

Time for another Johnson in the WH and not someone who acts like a "Johnson" or a Fraudster, murderer, crook..

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea

...predated...

I believed the term you want is "preyed," not predated... which means something which occurred prior, as in "pre-dated." Not trying to be the grammar police; just clarifying.

S&F for the OP. There was far more to the Bimbo Eruptions and Hilary's role in that whole sordid mess than what is generally known.

Nope...my words are typically measured and correct...

pre·date
prəˈdāt/
verb
past tense: predated; past participle: predated
(of an animal) act as a predator of; catch and eat (prey).

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket
The "girl power" Hillary supporters are the biggest tools...

Hillary has condoned Bill's behavior and covered it up for years..

Doesn't matter though...She's a woman...therefore.. vote for Hillary..

Firstly, I'd like it be known that I personally think that 'The Fairer Sex' a.k.a. 'Ms. Yin' has gotten screwed since The Quorum decided on creating "Eve" and doing so by using a bit of Adam's rib (read: subservient) Then being secluded from decision making for Society for 1,000 years; yet NONE of Us would be here without Her, The Mother.
Heck, I declare that "I'm a Feminist" each time the wait staff puts the bill on My side of the table and I slide it towards My Wife.

With that being typed, if these Ladies want to vote for a Lady, they can, by voting for Jill Stein. A vote for Stein covers their desire to both pick a Lady and "sticking it to The Man"...
The excuse "a vote for a 3rd party candidate is a wasted vote.." They read in some column from the same "mainstream media" that they accused of being 'bought and paid for' in the paragraph preceding that one..

When the voter gets to the booth, if their first thought is "Which one is the lesser of 2 evils??" Then if they can vote for either one, who is to blame?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Okay. Never ever heard "predated" used that way before, and I'm one of those who was taught to use the most familiar term in writing, but if you think it's better, okay.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I'm from Texas and we don't talk two good

----------------------------------------^^^

-Christosterone

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
and lets not forget that hillary went on national TV and blamed the accusations against bill on a "vast right wing conspiracy".
You would think that after bill admitted to the accusations and admitted he lied that hillary would go back on national TV and apologize for her slanderous accusations of a right wing conspiracy,but she did no such thing she just crawled back under her rock without another peep out of her.

There was no "vast right wing conspiracy" bill admitted that he did "have sexual relations with that women" and he did in fact lie about it.
The woman has no integrity, no honor, no morals,no......

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

LOL! As long as the folks you're talking to understand you, it's good enough, right? That is after all the whole point and purpose of words!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
In addition to all the rape, don't forget some of the murders.

Amazing how many people commit suicide by shooting themselves in the back of the head (sometimes twice!) after working with the Clintons.
My personal favorite is the two kids who "fell asleep" on a railroad track, and were run over by a train. The cause of death had nothing to do with the knife wounds in their skulls, later found after their bodies were DUG UP over a year later.

www.freewebs.com...

Snopes discounts a few of these, but if you research a few of these names it's just too overwhelming to imagine how deep the rabbit hole goes with the clinton foundation and its 'friends'

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Ok, so Bill Clinton is a rapist, something I already knew.

Why should that influence my vote? He's not running for office. Even if he were running and I used this as a reason to vote anti Clinton based on character who should I vote for instead? A guy who mocks disabled people, gets super defensive about his penis size, doesn't pay his employees, and openly invites Russia to meddle in our elections? Trump doesn't exactly have a great character resume either.

So I ask, if character is important, which you seem to be alleging it is. If I want my vote to influence who wins rather than merely be symbolic against the major parties, who exactly should I pick?

That question is somewhat rhetorical btw. I've already decided I'm voting Johnson (who I also think has a poor character), but realistically he is not winning and being in the most important swing state, my voting for Johnson has a higher cost than if I lived elsewhere. It's a move that can only be made when you truly don't care who wins.
edit on 28-7-2016 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
Why don't you just write in Bernie Sanders anyways?? I was on the Trump train from DAY 1. Nothing will stop this train, an I will not disembark until the destination is reached.

I became interested in politics on 9/11/2001 when I initiated a deep conversation with one of my teachers in 3rd period I think it was during 9th grade. Thanks to ATS, I can keep abreast of all the latest happenings in the political world now too, and recommend to anyone needing a quick resource to brush up on.

Yea I know this was originally about Area 51 and UFO's, hell thats what got me lurking here to begin with. But this has become really good for political information as well.

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
I want to know, why nobody is bringing up the fact that the man was impeached!?

Why do you ignore the fact he was found not guilty?

How the Heck do people think this is OK?

Someone being found not guilty is not ok?
edit on 14-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2016 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

In fact, he was found not guilty on both charges by a Republican-led Senate. I think that's why they don't go into detail about the impeachment situation.

top topics

join