It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Okay..I mentioned in my introducing topic that I was going to be giving out some crazy theories...were here is one of them...

What if the New World Order is using Area 51 as a staging point? Since there is rumored alien presense there, could it not also be logical to assume that maybe the NWO is somehow going to recieve extraterestrial assistance when the time for a takeover comes?? It's just my opinion, but that would make alotta sense to me.

Let me know what ya think..thanks.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
Okay..I mentioned in my introducing topic that I was going to be giving out some crazy theories...were here is one of them...

What if the New World Order is using Area 51 as a staging point? Since there is rumored alien presense there, could it not also be logical to assume that maybe the NWO is somehow going to recieve extraterestrial assistance when the time for a takeover comes?? It's just my opinion, but that would make alotta sense to me.

Let me know what ya think..thanks.

The conspiracy theorist says Area 51 is where the New World Order base is, the UFO/Alien theorist says Area 51 is where aliens work with the government and the normal guy says its where the government tests its new toys. Take your pick from the theories.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
But what if all of them are correct? My little theory is at least possible isn't it?

[edit on 19-1-2005 by JBurns]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 09:59 AM
link   

But what if all of them correct?

Aliens - i doubt it
UFOs - Could be mistaken for military aircraft
New World Order - there base is secret and no one knows where it is.

Best bet, Area 51 is probably where top secret aircraft is being tested by the US government.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The base where the leaders of the NWO isn't in the United States.....

I don't know where I think it is... but I don't think it's here in the US.

It's probably somewhere like the North Pole
or underwater, like in the Burmuda Triangle....

[edit on 19-1-2005 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
It's probably somewhere like the North Pole

.....Abit Cold

or underwater, like in the Burmuda Triangle....

And abit wet down there

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I don't get too fired up about Area51. There is some serious nasty stuff happening there but there are many places like that.
I also don't see why the "NWO" (I hate that term and now I am using it!) would need a central base to use as a staging point. They have many bases and many operations. Dugway, Pine Gap, etc.

But more to the point, their takeover won't have to physically emerge from a base, it is happening all around us now.

Also, the theory that aliens are an integral part of their takeover is not well supported. The NWO are doing well with human means and methods.
It is possible that they have some technologies that come from crash recoveries but there have also been purely human inventions of those same technologies such as in the work of Tesla and Townsend Brown.
The exception seems to be fibre optics. Glass cables were seen at Rosswell and I have seen no example of a human coming up with that previous to 1947.

I have no doubts that there are extraterrestrial lifeforms visiting earth but where is the proof that they are helping the NWO or that the NWO needs them?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Best bet, Area 51 is probably where top secret aircraft is being tested by the US government.

I agree.

The "base" if there is one will be the pentagon. Why move?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Are you infering that they are operating at the pentagon? If so, this is a very interesting theory. I suppose that it would make sense, having them operate at the US Command center...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Or ponder this... Area 51 is where "they" are testing and preparing their phony UFO's for the false alien invasion that will be brough on by this faction. After a phony alien invasion, dont you think the countries of the world would want to unite to fight this species that have invaded us? Just think of the movie Idepedence Day...

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminous
Or ponder this... Area 51 is where "they" are testing and preparing their phony UFO's for the false alien invasion that will be brough on by this faction. After a phony alien invasion, dont you think the countries of the world would want to unite to fight this species that have invaded us? Just think of the movie Idepedence Day...

Illuminous i think that you have, well.... maybe been watching a bit too much x-files. Why would 'they' (as you put them) do this. it makes no sence. why would 'they' want the world to fight themselves????

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wyatt43
Illuminous i think that you have, well.... maybe been watching a bit too much x-files. Why would 'they' (as you put them) do this. it makes no sence. why would 'they' want the world to fight themselves????

well, thats what the whole New World Order theory is about (well the world war III part is). Apparently, when World War III comes, the world will be too busy killing eachother and a group is supposed to leap to power.

Thats the theory anyways.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

well, thats what the whole New World Order theory is about (well the world war III part is). Apparently, when World War III comes, the world will be too busy killing eachother and a group is supposed to leap to power.

Thats the theory anyways.

oh right.....

infinite you seem very knowledgable and i was wondering if you could u2u me on some of the basics on the new world order as you could probally tell im a bit of a noob.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   

oh right.....

infinite you seem very knowledgable and i was wondering if you could u2u me on some of the basics on the new world order as you could probally tell im a bit of a noob.

You read through all of my FSME threads yet?
U2U me after you've study them and i will fill in the rest

(btw, im the ATS expert of the NWO)

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:46 PM
link   
WOW...those guides were very helpful! Wonderful job on preparing them!!
You get my WATS vote!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

WOW...those guides were very helpful! Wonderful job on preparing them!!
You get my WATS vote!

thats ok

i enjoy working in the New World Order section, and you can guess, the New World Order/illuminati is my favourite conspiracy theory

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yes I can tell that you certainlly know alot about the topic! Hey, would it be okay if I asked you some questions over email or u2u some time?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Yes I can tell that you certainlly know alot about the topic! Hey, would it be okay if I asked you some questions over email or u2u some time?

Thanks

Sure, e-mail me on my ATS address

Back to the subject,
Area 51 is too public to be the base of the New World Order movement

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
After reading some of your information, I'd have to admit that I came to the same conclusion. Area 51 is way too...well known, for anything really big to be happening. Do you think that it's possible they would use a place where the exact location is unknown, such as dulce perhaps?

Personally I think that would make more sense than Area 51, or even the Pentagon for that matter.

(Who knows maybe they'll use some McDonalds that no one goes too
...you know...hide it plain sight.)

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Do you think that it's possible they would use a place where the exact location is unknown, such as dulce perhaps?

Ducle...hmm..interesting thought, one which i have been thinking about.
But of course, a member of ATS once said, there has not been no solid facts that Ducle exists.

If the New World Order movement does have a base of operations, they would not want people to see it, so my best bet would be an underground complex filled with many levels

Thats my theory

<<   2 >>

join