It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump or Hillary? Whose the lesser of two evils?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Ok people, I need a collaboration of minds, thoughts and opinions. Right now, I am struggling with the upcoming election. I am torn between who to vote for. Neither candidate is one id feel up to voting for, let alone trusting with such a position as the next President of the USA.

As I read, listen, and absorb the info and actions of both Trump and Clinton, I dont know who to vote for, or who to trust.

How do you deal with such things?

What makes you not like one or the other?

What are your plans for the election?

In your eyes who seems like the better candidate?

I am eager to read your educated thoughts and opinions. Please share your knowledge based on facts.

Lets start the discussion.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

Can you guys vote for a third party?

That bernie sanders guy seems ok...

Tell ya the truth, any Chum off the streets seems ok

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I don't see Trump as being evil at all. He's rubbed a few people the wrong way but nothing compared to the clandestine "evil" of the Clinton campaign.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I would look at what is happing in the US, and think what is needed to change it for the better, then look at Europe ( remember what happens in Europe affects the US in a big way ). Who do you think will be able to change things for the better in the long run, not the short run.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I'm voting off ballot, not saying who but NOT a D or R. Just read the political forums for a bit and you'll see the idiocy and wanton corruption that is our politics today. Both sides are just awful.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

We can vote 3rd party. Bernie is a D and evidently a sellout.

P.S. your little cat at the bottom of your posts trips me up.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:25 AM
link   

yeah the 900th thread about fake politics in two days

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: thesungod

ok well you guys are screwed...

I vote Bill Mahar for president

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: DOCHOLIDAZE1

yeah the 900th thread about fake politics in two days

Should we try and make it a 1000 before the end of the month

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   

When cogitating upon such important matters as the leadership of a nation, one must ensure that one is asking the correct questions.

For example, to address the question which forms the title of this thread, the question you pose is simply the wrong one. If the parties in question have selected candidates who are BOTH evil, then it does not matter which is most or least evil. The only thing that matters, that should inform your choice for president, is that both of them are certainly evil, not which one is less deplorable. Given that both the major candidates are the spawn of dark powers from the guts of the underworld, voting for either one would be tantamount to being complicit in whatever awful sin they intend to commit against the people of your country.

Therefore, it seems reasonable that if you want to vote, but do not want to vote for either of the pre-selected candidates, you may have to place a name on a piece of paper, rather than select from the binary choice your nations utterly ridiculous political system provides you. You may also want to write to the chair persons of both the major parties, and express your absolute frustration with their apparent inability to bring forward candidates who properly represent the fair minded, even handed, and genuinely good people in your country, rather than the psychotics on either side of some perceived social boundary.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit
Mate were talking about American politics.
Intelligent, rational and reasonable posts like urs have no place in these threads

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have said before, and will say again, when you vote for the lesser of two evils, you are still voting for civil.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Well, reasoned and rational decision making does not appear to have been present in any of the election process so far, so perhaps you are right!

However, sometimes it is necessary to hold a mirror up to the universe, as if to say "Really?".

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: LostThePlot The real problem is not the decietful campaigns but what illuminatist and satanist hillary will do if elected This woman is very dangerous and very coniving and decietful not someone to be trusted at all. From her continual policy reversals to serveer credibility issues with areas like bengazi etc she has amply shown in the area of public office she can not be trusted.
Donald trump is loud and effensive to some but can basically be trusted and can probably bring Russia and china back to the negotiating table instead of effending them further. Donald trump will also try and rebuild the US instead of pleasing the illuminaty masters who want the country and the world destroyed.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Qspeedyrock

Again...

REALLY?

The man is a LIAR, has lost investors boat loads of money, and was once in eight billion dollars worth of debt, personal debt! This is a man who was born to money, and still could not keep hold of it reliably! This is a man so absurdly foolish as to have tried to start a mortgage company at the beginning of a banking crisis! Simply put, this man cannot be trusted with five dollars, leave alone the GDP of an entire nation!

The idea that Trump is any more trustworthy than Hilary is utterly obnoxious and false. It is simple. Both those individuals are liars, schemers, and are in the race purely because their egomania allows them to believe that they are worthy of the task, when everyone with an ounce of sense knows that they have not the moral fortitude between them to hand out a parking ticket fairly.

Good GRIEF how much biased, blind, absurdity can one election season contain?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Funny, there is a comedian w/a similar name that has a HBO® show "Real Time w/Bill Maher" I hope Your candidate Mahar doesn't get votes because folks think He is the t.v. personality?? I think there is a law or rule, not that that would stop today's politician, about only 1 "Reality T.V. Star" to run and Mr. Trump already qualifies..

You Trump supporters- Did You also enjoy His t.v. show, The Apprentice?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium
a reply to: JimNasium

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Older people smile, knowingly.

Who thinks voting changes the direction this crockery is headed?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

both parties are eviul in my mind.

i would like to see trump go through just for the entertainment value, but i would probably just not vote.

they say if you dont vote then you dont have have voice. I think not having a voice on this election is the wisest thing to do.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join