It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Opinion piece: McKay at AmSpec.. Something Terrible

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I sincerely hope I'm posting this in the right forum, but I thought it was a good piece and wanted to share. Snarky yes - but some good insights.

That’s why even though Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Chuck Schumer, Sheila Jackson Lee, Terry McAuliffe, Tom Wolf and Karen Weaver (the mayor of Flint, Michigan who we all know has done such a good job) are all listed as speakers during the convention, you can bet they’ll be brief and hustled off the stage quickly.

Hillary can’t exactly deny them the right to speak, but taken as a whole that list simply validates the understanding that this is a rogue’s gallery of corrupt operators and malefactors whose only innovation as political leaders is their having developed great skill at weaponizing their failure to govern.

Here's the whole thing.

edit on 25-7-2016 by bbarkow because: Reldra!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

This or US elections, lol. And you need to put in the link that matches the external quote. Sorry

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I thought I did post that link! Edit on the way. Thanks for the heads up. Again.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thats almost the full list of whos who among ignorance in the US.Add Schultz and Clinton , and thar ya go . Complete.
(side note.I originally had a stronger word that began with i as well . But I am tryin to play a little nicer.)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Hillary can’t exactly deny them the right to speak, but taken as a whole that list simply validates the understanding that this is a rogue’s gallery of corrupt operators and malefactors whose only innovation as political leaders is their having developed great skill at weaponizing their failure to govern.

Which is true of both parties. The Bushes endorsement of Hilary for President bears that out.

They don't care about party lines as much as they do about making war.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

So what do you think of the piece? Why did you think it was important to post?

I read the article and I'm not seeing anything new or different or surprising... just same old same old. Both parties are rotten to the core.

I'm not sure what there is to address since you didn't give your own opinion.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

So what do you think of the piece? Why did you think it was important to post?

I thought it was an insightful piece with regard to how the Democrat party, usually disciplined to the core and never wavering from its message, is falling apart simply due to hubris. The leadership of the Democrats recently reminds me of Homer Simpson shouting to the heavens, "Do you hear me? No comeuppance!"

Also, I enjoy a bit of snark from time to time, and it seems others here do too.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

The leadership of the Democrats recently reminds me of Homer Simpson shouting to the heavens, "Do you hear me? No comeuppance!"

That's too funny -- and it's funny because it's true

Hubris, yes indeed. That's also funny -- but only because my son said exactly that Sunday morning at breakfast. I doubt anyone taught them that they'd meet the same people on the way down that they met on the way up... they're finding out now.

top topics

join