It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilarious - Dem convention schedule (ETA: Satire!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Is there an 'official' dem convention thread yet?

And Reldra, would you stop staring at me! You look like you are about ready to slap me or something.

Nice pic TBH, but it freaks me out a little.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: amicktd

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
a reply to: bbarkow

I would like to attend the RNC but they built a wall around it. That's satire but what i just read was just a plethora of thinly veiled insults.

They built a wall around the DNC convention too. The irony and hypocrisy from that party these past few days is amazing.

The RNC at least has a reason to put a wall up, due to all of the violent protestors that show up. Not sure why the DNC is putting one up. Republicans do not go to them and cause trouble.

Based on leaked emails. Hillary was sending interns to protest, so I guess it's her own supporters she has to worry about. I just wonder if all that violence etc. was caused by the Hillary paid supporters and then blamed on the Sanders supporters. I think a lot of events should now be under the spotlight again to determine the actual amount of damage Hillary and her campaign has caused so far to the entire country.

My father-in-law is one of those people who will vote for the DNC no matter the candidate. Funny thing is he stated he will vote for Gary Johnson this year because he can't stand behind blatant corruption and silencing Americans. I just wonder how many more will jump ship if he's willing to.
edit on 25-7-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Maybe they will. Along with Romney and McCain.

Wouldn't that be a kick in the head.

Thats too obvious. The Republicans endorse the Democrat for president, only from retirement. Plausible deniability.

But shows they all go one way together.

<< 1   >>

join