It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DNC erects four-mile eight-foot tall fence around Philly convention site

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

NEITHER candidate is worthy.

Both are amoral, obsessed with money, accomplished liars...the fact that either one has gotten this far, proves that the next election will be a clusterbang no matter what. I would wish you luck, but I fear that the only kind of luck that could rid your country of both candidates at once, would be the kind of luck that ends the world.

Instead I will hope that you can overcome your next tyrant, and prevent the election of the one to come after them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: UnBreakable

Not only that, there is a massive backup on I-95 in Philly this morning because they won't let certain size box trucks exit off the usual routes to the industrial park around the venue.

"Certain size", big enough to ram the barriers and get close to the convention hall, detonate explosive charges large enough to damage the structure and kill occupants inside.

Commercial Vehicle Restrictions

I-95 commercial vehicle restrictions will be coordinated between the Pennsylvania State Police, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and local jurisdictions. Beginning at 12 p.m. on Saturday, July 23, until midday on Friday, July 29, commercial vehicles weighing more than five tons will be prohibited from traveling on Interstate 95 between Exit 13 (Interstate 76 West/Route 291/Valley Forge) and Exit 22 (Interstate 676) in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, the northbound and southbound entrance ramps to I-95 between Exit 13 and Exit 22 in Philadelphia will be closed to commercial vehicles over five tons. Commercial vehicles will be directed to use arterial roads to reach either I-95 north or south beyond Exit 13 or Exit 22. The following are the posted detours that drivers of vehicles over five tons will be directed to follow to return to I-95 once they exit the interstate: I-95 commercial vehicle restrictions will be coordinated between the Pennsylvania State Police, the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and local jurisdictions. Beginning at 12 p.m. on Saturday, July 23, until midday on Friday, July 29, commercial vehicles weighing more than five tons will be prohibited from traveling on Interstate 95 between Exit 13 (Interstate 76 West/Route 291/Valley Forge) and Exit 22 (Interstate 676) in Philadelphia, PA. In addition, the northbound and southbound entrance ramps to I-95 between Exit 13 and Exit 22 in Philadelphia will be closed to commercial vehicles over five tons. Commercial vehicles will be directed to use arterial roads to reach either I-95 north or south beyond Exit 13 or Exit 22.

So "certain size" = five tons.

According to your logic all someone has to do is load 4.9 tons of explosives and ram the fence. Isn't this a form of profiling which affects honest working people? Which the Dems are so against?
edit on 7jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Please wish us luck. We need all the help we can get.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

That ring of steel will be guarded

Where have i heard that expression before? Ah yes it was here at 17.42

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

top topics

<< 1   >>

join