It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany blast: Syrian migrant 'behind Ansbach explosion'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

at this rate soon all of europe will become islamic. mark my words.
sheisse

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyInTheOintment
Way to fist-pump the leftist narrative there buddy, really - good job...

Here I thought the right of / and respect for national self-determination was a conservative core-principle.
U.S. foreign policy towards several ME nations oozes with disregard for the rights of the local populations.
These are facts. Nothing left-wing about them.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
The whole world has gone insane. Letting Muslims into western countries is like saying it's safe to play Russian roulette because most of the barrel is empty.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Nochzwei

150000 syrian refugees only and we're still alive, can't be true! We see more deaths each year due to drunk driving but I don't see you folks demanding the War on Alk either.

You'll probably need a sober Europe to actually care about any matter of faith. And I don't see that happen any time soon, the numbers of christian believers alone are shrinking.
But right-wingers are on the rise and you folks are either unaware of that fact or willingly partaking in the abundant proliferation of their islamophobia. Divide & conquer. Mark my words.

Greetings to the Swiss though. Don't give up!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Germany can thank Merkle for all of the pleasant peaceful muslims that are just hanging out, doing the occasional beheading and suicide bombing. But hey, they're peaceful....give them a hug.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join