It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exercise: I don't know how anyone can do without it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I feel terrible when I miss a few days of it.

The benefits are supreme well being physically & mentally, the ultimate elixir of life.

Can you tell I LOVE EXERCISE.

Of course the more you make it a habit, the more you will also tend to be drawn to healthier food too. Your body will naturally crave it.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
My Congratulations!

Let me tell you the biggest secret - why there are lots of fat people who, at lease few times a year, decide to start a new life with exercises, but can't keep it up for more then a week or two.
Because they believe that exercises are torcher and sooner then later their will power runs out and they stop torchering themselves. Yet people who believe that exercises are fun, do them every day and stay healthy. Therefor, if there's someone who just want to start doing them, in the first place he has to convince himself that they are fun.

Good Luck!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I also love to exercise. When I first started I hated to go workout but after a while I started to enjoy it. Now I cant live without it, it has so many benefits. One of the most dominant ones being I am in a better mood when I exercise and it relieves a lot of stress caused by school.

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 02:16 PM
link   
grumble grumble...yeah i admit, i'm beginning to enjoy it...grumble grumble

top topics

join