It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Scientists Just Found Deep In The Ocean Is Seriously Unbelievable. "I’m Still In Shock...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AliceInChains
The economig forces that are trying to keep this matrix - a float are doing everything in their power to cover this up. [/post]

Yes releasing the entire story to the international press is just a ruse

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Marduk

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: lostbook
Who was it that tried to erase Egyptian history?

Graham Hancock
Robert Bauval
Erich Von Daniken
Robert M Schoch
Zechariah Sitchin
David Hatcher Childress
Ancient Aliens

There's a few others,

Wow, I never looked at it that way before... all the fantasy about aliens and the pyramids and stuff, The West using sic fi to write out the historical record. We're supposed to think aliens built the pyramids... lol.Thanks for widening my horizon of awareness about propaganda and disinformation in regards to Egyptian history.

As far as a few others, the whole western christian ethos has all the figures surrounding Egypt portrayed as white people in the children books and in Cinema.

Moses, for instance, played by Charlton Heston, for instance.

Heres the (lily white) bible story kids book series we grew up on

Edit: To clarify, I've always known that history is rewritten to favor the victors narrative on some level. But never quite understood the reason behind all the fantasy and sic fi about ancient civilizations. Books like Chariots of the Gods in my youth were compelling, at that time they were new as far as genre. After all this time i can see it in a different light. I understand now its not just some ramblings by misguided people, but brainwashing and conditioning. Thanks again for opening my eye.

What do you think of Jarred Diamonds book, "Collapse"?
edit on 14-8-2016 by intrptr because: Edit:

<< 3  4  5   >>

join