It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you like a Bush Crystal Bell with your Right-wing ideology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So it's 5:30am. I'm at the stage in my life where it's so late in the night (or so early in the morning) that I can't decide to sleep for a couple of hours or stay up for the remainder of the night/day. After sifting through a slew of useless and forgotten websites I managed to find my way to the official GOP Shoppe.

Hmm...let's see, Presidential inauguration. Ah yea, that nonsense. I almost forgot! Let's see what goodies they have under this one day event:

Navy Polo Shirt XXlarge. Egh, not bad. Comes with the official Inaugural seal. Seal? Since when do we have official seals for inaugural events? Please correct me if im wrong, I guarantee that you will not hinder my self-esteem and I will not feel as if my intelligence has been insulted. On to bigger and better things...
Price : $42.95

Official Inaugural License Plates - I guess for when you absolutely need to insure that your car gets keyed in an empty parking lot.
Price: $50.00

Signature Button - Who wouldn’t want to adorn these two distinguished (and might I add handsome) gentlemen upon ones chest?
Price: $3.00

Ice Bucket/Flute Set - For those who prefer to get intoxicated with the government's approval. Party with class knowing that with each glass of Moet you guzzle, little eight-year olds in Southern Asia are dying of starvation as they watch their mother's get carried away from Tsunami wreckage. But hey, life is good. By the end of the night, you'll be having an affair with the underage daughter of your partner companies CEO while your wife is well...lets say with a couple of your friends at a 'Cocktail party'.
Price: $84.95

Knit Afghan - Show your true 'Saudi' side with this hand knit Afghan.
Price: $75.00

Medallion Collection - And how can we forget the memorable Limited edition Medallion collection. Jesus Christ, is commentary even needed on this? I mean just look at the price tag.
Price: $1,190.00

More nonsense can be found at: www.inauguralgiftshop.com...

[edit on 1/19/2005 by Simulacra]

join