So it's 5:30am. I'm at the stage in my life where it's so late in the night (or so early in the morning) that I can't decide to sleep for a couple
of hours or stay up for the remainder of the night/day. After sifting through a slew of useless and forgotten websites I managed to find my way to the
Hmm...let's see, Presidential inauguration. Ah yea, that nonsense. I almost forgot! Let's see what goodies they have under this one day
Navy Polo Shirt XXlarge
. Egh, not bad. Comes with the official Inaugural seal. Seal? Since when do we have official
seals for inaugural
events? Please correct me if im wrong, I guarantee that you will not hinder my self-esteem and I will not feel as if my intelligence has been
insulted. On to bigger and better things...
Price : $42.95
Official Inaugural License Plates
- I guess for when you absolutely need to insure that your car gets keyed in an empty parking lot.
- Who wouldn’t want to adorn these two distinguished (and might I add handsome
) gentlemen upon ones chest?
Ice Bucket/Flute Set
- For those who prefer to get intoxicated with the government's approval. Party with class knowing that with each glass
of Moet you guzzle, little eight-year olds in Southern Asia are dying of starvation as they watch their mother's get carried away from Tsunami
wreckage. But hey, life is good. By the end of the night, you'll be having an affair with the underage daughter of your partner companies CEO while
your wife is well...lets say with a couple of your
friends at a 'Cocktail party'.
- Show your true 'Saudi' side with this hand knit Afghan.
- And how can we forget the memorable Limited edition
Medallion collection. Jesus Christ, is commentary even
needed on this? I mean just look at the price tag.
More nonsense can be found at: www.inauguralgiftshop.com...
[edit on 1/19/2005 by Simulacra]