It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Coup in Syria has Failed also.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Well we know it started with "Arab spring" type peaceful demonstrations in 2011 being put down with Assad Force. An uprising occurred after many innocent lives were taken and many others were imprisoned and tortured. Ruler Assad was ruthless but it was looking as if his rule might end.. Enter
USA, Turkey, France, UK, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Russia all in no particular order.. Looks like that now ruler Mr Assad is now staying in power.

Five years since the conflict began, more than 250,000 Syrians have been killed in the fighting, and almost 11 million Syrians - half the country's prewar population - have been displaced from their homes. In 2011, what became known as the "Arab Spring" revolts toppled Tunisian President Zine El Abidine Ben Ali and Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak. That March, peaceful protests erupted in Syria as well, after 15 boys were detained and tortured for having written graffiti in support of the Arab Spring. One of the boys, 13-year-old Hamza al-Khateeb , was killed after having been brutally tortured. The Syrian government, led by President Bashar al-Assad, responded to the protests by killing hundreds of demonstrators and imprisoning many more. In July 2011, defectors from the military announced the formation of the Free Syrian Army, a rebel group aiming to overthrow the government, and Syria began to slide into civil war.

www.aljazeera.com...

I have started this thread after a French and coalition bombing raid has killed quite a few civilians after the Nice terrorist attack. I am wondering how any of this will stop if we are continuing to antagonize the wasps nest that is Syria..

Syria 270,000 killed 7 million internally displaced 4.2 million external refugees 13 million in need of assistance

www.bbc.co.uk...

A meeting is due between some of the antagonize rs this week..

With jihadist attacks proliferating around the world, the United States has reassembled its coalition partners for meetings Wednesday and Thursday to review a two-year-old war that has so far failed to eliminate the Islamic State group. The militant group may have lost ground in Iraq and Syria, but in recent weeks it has claimed horrific attacks in Nice, Istanbul, Baghdad and Dhaka that have left hundreds dead and injured. The attacks are "going to be a primary focus, obviously, of the discussions," Brett McGurk, President Barack Obama's special envoy to the anti-IS coalition, acknowledged. For two days, US Secretary of State John Kerry and Defense Secretary Ashton Carter will meet with about 40 of their counterparts in Washington, including France's Foreign Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault and Defense Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian. Echoing French Prime Minister Manuel Valls' warning of more attacks ahead and and more "innocents killed," McGurk also cautioned: "Nobody can say these attacks are going to stop.

sg.news.yahoo.com...

And we wonder why we have worries with refugees ?

Oh and I am not blaming Russia or the USA I am sure they are doing their best ?

edit on 20 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: Added

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

Those images are horrific, heart wrenching. The world is in a sad state, it's easy to imagine any street in any Western country looking like this. This is not only unacceptable but it also shows to what depth insane people with too much power will go to.

s/f

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Is that Detroit? Just kidding sorta.

Hard to imagine all the dead and broken because of the power hungry, I hope to never witness this in my lifetime. Just looking at the pictures puts me in a sad mood. Who knows what's to come in this crazy world!

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
I know that this is all part of a plan to reduce the Arab population in locations that pose a threat to the occupation of Palestine by the now 'nation' of Israel.

And eventually expand its territory beyond Palestine and make the hostile to Israeli occupation nations a part of Israel itself, covertly then overtly.

Syria is a Semitic peoples and quite possibly one home of the "lost tribes" and Asher, son of Jacob is probably the Assyrian people so it is all so ridiculous and evil. Syria is not the mighty Kingdom of Assyria but there is history there. The Ashkenazi Jews are not Semitic and are infected with Zionist scum, although that is far from meaning Ashkenazim are evil or even all Zionists.

Many have spoken out against the atrocities of Zionism and the illegal anti-Torah state of Israel
edit on 20-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   
With Turkey seemingly moving its policy from the west to the east one can hope that ISIS and these "moderate" rebels will dry up and Syria can start to rebuild . China is in line to be a big part of that and we may see some of the many refugees return once the fighting is stopped . Turkey sees the Saudi/Quatar pipeline is not going to happen so Russia and Iran will be building the pipelines for gas to Turkey and Europe .

Lets hope that the Saudi's never recover and their terrorist come home to roost .Turkey will have to deal with them as well .call it plan B for blow back ....

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ZoeEleutheria

I know that this is all part of a plan to reduce the Arab population in locations that pose a threat to the occupation of Palestine by the now 'nation' of Israel.

No; Arabs are doing this to themselves. The "secular" Arab governments were inspired by Nazi Germany: one nation, one folk, one party. The party's over.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

and might i add, their Religion, inspired by the Catholic Church.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Wrong But
As you say correctly the "Nation of Israel" They have to stay strong to survive do they not ? They are not responsible for the Despotish mismanagement of Syria who then turn their Cities into Ruins. Put your Palestinians or god forbid any other such in charge Of Israel and you would see pictures like above, so stand firm in their enclave they must when surrounded by Haters .. Back on topic, Some ( A few and You ) Blame Israel , some blame the USA and the coalition others blame Russia. No getting away from the fact that Mr Assad was in charge of his country and his peoples..and it needs to be fixed.
Looks like being a Mr Assad fix and a Russian fix. Many more deaths are to come which is so sad.
edit on 20 7 2016 by skywatcher44 because: m

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

As theory voted for Assad anyway I don't see why its a problem he is still in power. If you consider the destruction caused by people who wanted change to their country you can only ask was it worth it?

But what bothers me is the fact that the West seems to be leaving more countries in this sort of state whilst trying to bring democracy something some might feel arguing some Western country's don't actually have anyway.

Perhaps people can now go back to Syria and start rebuilding it better than before because many countries owe those people a lot of money for the destruction they caused to their businesses and homes plus all the infrastructure that got demolished. I hope ISIS and the mosques that support all that lot also cough up their share from the money they collect for jihad.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

As theory voted for Assad anyway I don't see why its a problem he is still in power. If you consider the destruction caused by people who wanted change to their country you can only ask was it worth it?

I have not said it is a problem him being in charge. I am saying he should have managed things better for all his peoples.

But what bothers me is the fact that the West seems to be leaving more countries in this sort of state whilst trying to bring democracy something some might feel arguing some Western country's don't actually have anyway.

Most of the destruction of peoples and places has come from the Leader of the country Mr Assad and pals. Yep some of the western countries could improve their democracy processes and is Russia included in this ? All could have been averted with good or better and humane Governance..

Perhaps people can now go back to Syria and start rebuilding it better than before because many countries owe those people a lot of money for the destruction they caused to their businesses and homes plus all the infrastructure that got demolished. I hope ISIS and the mosques that support all that lot also cough up their share from the money they collect for jihad.

Mr Assad will sort it with Mr Putin as they have caused most of the damage and good and fair rule in the first place would have stopped the good peoples of Syria from rebelling..

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

No; Arabs are doing this to themselves. The "secular" Arab governments were inspired by Nazi Germany: one nation, one folk, one party. The party's over.

I don't think it would do any good to explain to people who think that it is the fault of "the Arabs" that they are pawns in a scheme to protect the illegal state of Israel from being taken back by its original inhabitants, that it is not the fault of the Arabs because you won't accept the facts anyway.

The war in Syria is an engineered for profit endeavor and not about what you are told and evidently believe.

It's sickening to blame Arabs for no other reason than it is what you are told is true.

Who owns the media, occupies Israel and fears and hates Arabs? Frankists. Who are Frankists? That is hard to say because they have infiltrated everything, but they are Jews who follow the teachings of Zevy and Frank.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I wasn't thinking of you saying Assad should be removed that stupidity lies at Obama's door solely with the help he got from various Western leaders most of whom I suspect hold blackmail higher than their integrity. No aspersions cast in your direction whatsoever, sorry if you thought so.

Russia has had a base in Syria for a long time and is Assad's ally, so common sense says it would be involved even if only to protect its base. In fact it was Western financing and incitement that started trouble in Syria and or course things like the drilling on Syrian land for oil carried out by its neighbours etc along with a few other reasons.

Russia only came into the conflict mainstream when it was obvious Western money was achieving nothing but destruction and misery to the people there over a long time. Many don't like Assad but originally they voted for him because the country worked which it barely does today due to foreign meddlers. It is just another example of a policy that has no true reason or result except chaos and the spread of too many refugees and people who have suffered from Western interference in their countries; although perhaps they should have sorted out their own countries rather than leaving them wide open to the psychotic money men and their agendas.

I would remind you of Libya where men like Cameron and Obama armed the Libyan dissidents and caused that war. Obama and his ilk get told to destroy a country and off they go - we now have a string of them and all the consequences. Perhaps the money men have an agenda for war, but where they are going to go if it starts will be interesting to see because I suspect a few with brains will seek them out from under their stones.

Its hard to understand in the West the tribal or religious hatred that exists in some ME countries because we got over these things generations ago although perhaps we are facing a sharp learning curve on this matter.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

I don't think it would do any good to explain to people who think that it is the fault of "the Arabs" that they are pawns in a scheme to protect the illegal state of Israel from being taken back by its original inhabitants, that it is not the fault of the Arabs because you won't accept the facts anyway.

There are many more Arabs than Israelis; why are the Arabs fighting each other? Israel is perfectly legal, the first European Jews who settled there paid for the land. Sorry if you can't accept the fact that the same historical documents that legitimize the state of Palestine legitimize the state of Israel. If the Arabs had helped the Palestinians to establish a viable state instead of herding them into camps, there would have been much less bloodshed and Palestine and Israel would be great partners.

The war in Syria is an engineered for profit endeavor and not about what you are told and evidently believe.

I agree, someone is making a profit:

The Kommersant daily said last week, quoting Kremlin insiders and military analysts, that the "marketing effect" of the Syrian conflict will boost Russia's arms sales by up to $7bn.

www.aljazeera.com...

It's sickening to blame Arabs for no other reason than it is what you are told is true.

And its sad that some people would rather hate than work together.

Who owns the media, occupies Israel and fears and hates Arabs? Frankists. Who are Frankists? That is hard to say because they have infiltrated everything, but they are Jews who follow the teachings of Zevy and Frank.

The Nazis did their work well when they rebuilt the Arab world in their image. You actually believe that Anti-Semitic propaganda.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

There are many more Arabs than Israelis; why are the Arabs fighting each other?

Because it is engineered by scumbags who don't value life. In other words it is because powerful people want them to.

Israel is perfectly legal, the first European Jews who settled there paid for the land.

Then the Balfour declaration, which is a joke, gave them a premise to invade Palestine and rid the land of its inhabitants, the Palestinians.

They have no legitimate right to that land, Israel is an illegal occupation no matter what way you choose to say it isn't. Invasion is invasion.

Sorry if you can't accept the fact that the same historical documents that legitimize the state of Palestine legitimize the state of Israel. If the Arabs had helped the Palestinians to establish a viable state instead of herding them into camps, there would have been much less bloodshed and Palestine and Israel would be great partners.

The Kommersant daily said last week, quoting Kremlin insiders and military analysts, that the "marketing effect" of the Syrian conflict will boost Russia's arms sales by up to $7bn.

www.aljazeera.com...

The Nazis did their work well when they rebuilt the Arab world in their image. You actually believe that Anti-Semitic propaganda.

I think you have been fully indoctrinated into the NWO. Congrats, I prefer the truth though and the truth is that Israel is an occupied Palestinian territory and the cause of constant war.

The Zionist owned media is not going to admit this but you could find out what is REALLY going on if you wanted too.

I am just hip to the propagandist tactics and immune to bull$hittery.
edit on 21-7-2016 by ZoeEleutheria because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

I wasn't thinking of you saying Assad should be removed that stupidity lies at Obama's door solely with the help he got from various Western leaders most of whom I suspect hold blackmail higher than their integrity. No aspersions cast in your direction whatsoever, sorry if you thought so.

Russia has had a base in Syria for a long time and is Assad's ally, so common sense says it would be involved even if only to protect its base. In fact it was Western financing and incitement that started trouble in Syria and or course things like the drilling on Syrian land for oil carried out by its neighbours etc along with a few other reasons.

Russia only came into the conflict mainstream when it was obvious Western money was achieving nothing but destruction and misery to the people there over a long time. Many don't like Assad but originally they voted for him because the country worked which it barely does today due to foreign meddlers. It is just another example of a policy that has no true reason or result except chaos and the spread of too many refugees and people who have suffered from Western interference in their countries; although perhaps they should have sorted out their own countries rather than leaving them wide open to the psychotic money men and their agendas.

I would remind you of Libya where men like Cameron and Obama armed the Libyan dissidents and caused that war. Obama and his ilk get told to destroy a country and off they go - we now have a string of them and all the consequences. Perhaps the money men have an agenda for war, but where they are going to go if it starts will be interesting to see because I suspect a few with brains will seek them out from under their stones.

Its hard to understand in the West the tribal or religious hatred that exists in some ME countries because we got over these things generations ago although perhaps we are facing a sharp learning curve on this matter.

I agree. I included these few lines in my starting post and only wish for a peaceful end to this misery for those poor Syrian peoples some of whom have always supported Mr Assad and the others who started peacefully to look for change.. Peace..

I have started this thread after a French and coalition bombing raid has killed quite a few civilians after the Nice terrorist attack. I am wondering how any of this will stop if we are continuing to antagonize the wasps nest that is Syria..

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

I can tell in 3 seconds how uninformed and indoctrinated you are by the fact that you consider the term Anti-Semite legitimate.

That word is propaganda, the Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites and they are the majority by far. Definitely who we are discussing too.

Arabs are Semites. Ashkenazi Jews are European blooded.

So it is you buying propaganda, I actually know what I am talking about and don't get my information from bias sources.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I can tell in 3 seconds how uninformed and indoctrinated you are by the fact that you consider the term Anti-Semite legitimate.

Just because every dictionary defines it as "hatred of Jews" does not make it illegitimate.

That word is propaganda, the Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites and they are the majority by far. Definitely who we are discussing too.

Funny... Caucasians are pink, not white, and most of them do not actually come from the Caucuses. Does that make the terms "white" and "Caucasian" illegitimate?

Arabs are Semites. Ashkenazi Jews are European blooded.

Then the Arabs who let other Arabs die in the service of their cause are doubly Anti-Semitic.

So it is you buying propaganda, I actually know what I am talking about and don't get my information from bias sources.

Where do you get your information? I'll bet it cites the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

There are many more Arabs than Israelis; why are the Arabs fighting each other?

Because it is engineered by scumbags who don't value life. In other words it is because powerful people want them to.

People like Putin? Assad? Stalin and Nassar before them? The Mullahs of Tehran? The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem?

Israel is perfectly legal, the first European Jews who settled there paid for the land.

Then the Balfour declaration, which is a joke, gave them a premise to invade Palestine and rid the land of its inhabitants, the Palestinians.

It's not a joke. It may have been the product of Imperialism, but Britain beat the Ottoman Empire fair and square. The inhabitants of the Levant were Muslims, Christians and Jews. They were all subjects of the Ottoman Empire, not "Palestinians." The same declaration and UN resolutions that created Israel created Palestine at the same time. If you reject Israel, you reject Palestine. Most of the Arab states, in effect, did this by not helping their fellow Muslims to establish a healthy state on the West Bank.

They have no legitimate right to that land, Israel is an illegal occupation no matter what way you choose to say it isn't. Invasion is invasion.

And betrayal is betrayal. Palestine's neighbors betrayed their fellow Arabs out of political ambition and hatred of Jews.

Sorry if you can't accept the fact that the same historical documents that legitimize the state of Palestine legitimize the state of Israel. If the Arabs had helped the Palestinians to establish a viable state instead of herding them into camps, there would have been much less bloodshed and Palestine and Israel would be great partners.

No comment? Wouldn't you want to see a strong, healthy Palestine standing side by side with a safe, secure Israel? Together, they would be the economic giant of the Eastern Mediterranean. Could that be what the Arab dictatorships of the region are afraid of?

www.aljazeera.com...

Still no comment? Does Russia's profiteering from Syria's pain not fit with your agenda?

No "amen?"

I think you have been fully indoctrinated into the NWO. Congrats, I prefer the truth though and the truth is that Israel is an occupied Palestinian territory and the cause of constant war.

That's all you have? If you disagree with me you have been brainwashed by the NWO? The sad, bitter truth of the matter is that Israel and Palestine were born at the same moment, and the Arab world tried to strangle them both in the crib.

The Zionist owned media is not going to admit this but you could find out what is REALLY going on if you wanted too.

You are the one who needs an education. Take a deep breath, release your hate and try visiting this site:

vispo.com...

I am just hip to the propagandist tactics and immune to bull$hittery.

No, you clearly are not.
edit on 21-7-2016 by DJW001 because: Edit to polish style.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Look, just because I don't by into the hate Islam and Arabs fad and you do only means you are easily influenced by mainstream media and the agenda of "elites."

You obviously have no knowledge of reality when it comes to the agenda of Israel.

I don't hate people as a whole because that's the epitome of ignorance. Arabs and Jews aren't evil but there are evil Arabs and Jews/Israelis.

If that is hard to understand then sorry, but stereotypes are not universally true, good vs evil is a human fight and has nothing to do with Arabs as a people.

Arabs are good Americans. Even though they are insulted daily by people who need someone to hate. That says a lot.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Look, just because I don't by into the hate Islam and Arabs fad and you do only means you are easily influenced by mainstream media and the agenda of "elites."

Just because I point out the historical political realities on the part of the Arab elites I hate Islam? Sorry, but you need to review someone's posting history before you jump to conclusions.

You obviously have no knowledge of reality when it comes to the agenda of Israel.

And you obviously have no knowledge of Israel. Israel does not have an agenda, because it is a pluralistic society. Yes, the Right there has an ugly agenda, but there are also liberals opposed to it. The Syrian conflict is what happens when an Islamic majority rises up against the ruling minority. No outside interference necessary. And, to be clear, it's not because they are Arabs, it's because they never learned democratic ways.

I don't hate people as a whole because that's the epitome of ignorance. Arabs and Jews aren't evil but there are evil Arabs and Jews/Israelis.

And yet you think the entire state o Israel is evil and has no right to exist?

If that is hard to understand then sorry, but stereotypes are not universally true, good vs evil is a human fight and has nothing to do with Arabs as a people.

Correct, nor does it have to do with some Jews being of European descent, as you have explicitly tried to maintain.

Arabs are good Americans. Even though they are insulted daily by people who need someone to hate. That says a lot.

I agree. What does that have to do with Assad killing his own people with the help of Vladimir "Buy Our Weapons" Putin?

<<   2 >>

join