It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A lots of Pictures of an Uprising in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 07:25 AM
link   
This is what happens when the citizenship gets pissed off:

iranvajahan.net...

Iran now is gonna blow up between it�s citizens and america and the rest of the world, another innocents paying the game of those sick elitists...

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I wonder what they are 'uprising' against

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Trying to figure out how you are coming up with your usual anti-American spin on this one?????

Iran now is gonna blow up between it�s citizens and america and the rest of the world

Looks to me like the younger generation has figured out what a load of crap they have been fed since '79 and are looking for a change. Can't say I blame them.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Dude, 2+2=4........not 5!

regards
seekerof

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoLD aNGeR
This is what happens when the citizenship gets pissed off:

iranvajahan.net...

Iran now is gonna blow up between it�s citizens and america and the rest of the world, another innocents paying the game of those sick elitists...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

no, students, workers, and families are rising up against the religious fanatics in charge. they are wanting the return of the Shah of Irans son. the military has chosen not to intervene. steet battles in all major citiies between black clad fedihien type fanatics and protestors.
what is strange is the Iraqi's want a muslim government with Americans out and the Iranians want America and the Shah back. it is like Alice thru the looking glass, nothing is as it seems.

tut tut

posted on Jun, 20 2003 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Wow, that's some pretty serious structural damage, inside and out. It looks like somebody ran in shooting.

top topics

join