It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Wars are Bankers' Wars

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   

The United States fought the American Revolution primarily over King George III's Currency act, which forced the colonists to conduct their business only using printed bank notes borrowed from the Bank of England at interest.

After the revolution, the new United States adopted a radically different economic system in which the government issued its own value-based money, so that private banks like the Bank of England were not siphoning off the wealth of the people through interest-bearing bank notes. But bankers are nothing if not dedicated to their schemes to acquire your wealth, and know full well how easy it is to corrupt a nation's leaders. Just one year after Mayer Amschel Rothschild had uttered his infamous

"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws", the bankers succeeded in setting up a new Private Central Bank called the First Bank of the United States, largely through the efforts of the Rothschild's chief US supporter, Alexander Hamilton.

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

Something is Definately Wrong with the World we live in!

What is your View, do you believe Wars are necessary or do you believe we have idiots running the planet with too much money and power?

edit on 7/16/2016 by awareness10 because: aliens made me do it...

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Some people say the NWO is already here.

All but a few countries have global aligned central banks.

And guess what else....

Almost every country has a high national debt.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

yes, and all by design

I think it would be awesome if a revolution happened. People just have to get pissed enough to do something about it, if that entails violence then so be it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Even the French Revolution was set up and triggered by essentially the same elite PTB . . . some trace such goings on all the way back to Rome and some all the way back to Babylon.

The end, however, is in sight on the not tooo distant horizon . . . though tons of blood will flow, first.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: BO XIAN

Even the French Revolution was set up and triggered by essentially the same elite PTB . . . some trace such goings on all the way back to Rome and some all the way back to Babylon.

The end, however, is in sight on the not tooo distant horizon . . . though tons of blood will flow, first.

Yes it's been on going for a very long time indeed. I read an account from history, might have been from Europe/France about bankers who were run out of town by the Authority of the day. I wish i could remember where i read that.

I agree, blood will flow. And it won't be something we easily forget when it happens.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Hmmm.What about the wars we had before there were 'banks'???

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

They traded rocks didn't they?

I mean pretty golden ones.
edit on 7/16/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Something is Definately Wrong with the World we live in!

What is your View, do you believe Wars are necessary or do you believe we have idiots running the planet with too much money and power?

I don't see why wars are necessary. I don't see why countries are necessary. Humanity should be a family that strives for the good of all. All working together in harmony.

The fact that the world isn't that way only proves to me that the human race is insane, programmed, and lost.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

I would say that the world is not wrong, he is just wearing bad clothes. No style at all. I mean, what we do with a friend who sucks with his style. We don't aboandon it, we educate it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GmAndre

I would say that the world is not wrong, he is just wearing bad clothes. No style at all. I mean, what we do with a friend who sucks with his style. We don't aboandon it, we educate it.

Well, i must say .. The bad clothes must go, and soon. The style is terrible and the people who created it are very bad people. Sometimes people cannot be educated, and we must leave them in their filthy rags.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Yes i agree, the world is Completely insane, programmed and lost.

Wars never solved anything, and only tear families apart on behalf of rich a'holes who would never go themselves let alone send their own Sons.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   

I think everyone should know this by now. They don't even try and hide it anymore and people are still clueless.

We are powerless to do anything unfortunately.

Just keep shouting it everywhere you go if you want to.

It might open some eyes but I totally believe that whatever is being planned will inevitably fail and I have a good life right now and not much to be mad about.

Except that I have to die someday and the world is going crazy.

And perpetual war has been happening since the United Nations was formed to prevent another (third) world war.

So I think it is obvious that the world is a cesspool of corrupt perverts running governments and churches.
edit on 17-7-2016 by Shahada because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shahada

It is, a cesspool of corrupt pervs running gov's and churches. Nice analysis and totally true!

If a war breaks out, i won't be surprised, it's happened before, and not that long ago, it will inevitably happen again. And while the PC snowflakes are whining about equality, the world will be burning. I somehow doubt they'd notice unless they themselves were on fire.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

the world is a cesspool of corrupt perverts running governments and churches.
I like what you are pointing at, but I would say it this way ""The world is being run by a cesspool of corrupt perverts in charge of govermments and churches and banking. One by one we make the world much better than it ever was, its up to us to make a difference. That can be done by us.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm surprised no one has anything to say about it, atleast watch the Video right?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

i've always liked this video when talking about the evil bankers.
remember debt=money to the evil bankers.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ancientthunder

the world is a cesspool of corrupt perverts running governments and churches.
I like what you are pointing at, but I would say it this way ""The world is being run by a cesspool of corrupt perverts in charge of govermments and churches and banking. One by one we make the world much better than it ever was, its up to us to make a difference. That can be done by us.

We should all have this goal.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shahada

I think everyone should know this by now. They don't even try and hide it anymore and people are still clueless.

We are powerless to do anything unfortunately.

Just keep shouting it everywhere you go if you want to.

It might open some eyes but I totally believe that whatever is being planned will inevitably fail and I have a good life right now and not much to be mad about.

Except that I have to die someday and the world is going crazy.

And perpetual war has been happening since the United Nations was formed to prevent another (third) world war.

So I think it is obvious that the world is a cesspool of corrupt perverts running governments and churches.

Well. I'm just in my head and I think you're playing along as you're supposed to do. Kinda funny to see you folks waking up just to shut your eyes again.

Nobody said it would be easy, but you're way too comfortable with your life to really make a difference. Which is perfectly understandable, don't get me wrong here. This comfort-zone of yours is the reason why you chose to believe that there's no such thing as power on our side. And in doing so, you just played along to the march of death.

I know, your life is fine right now and you don't intend spoiling it for a better version. Let's blaim some bankers then and just forget that they just move the stuff the real crooks own. And I bet they would come up with the same reasons like you, eager to justify their greedy run for the share on the cake. Yes. Who would've thought that, right?

Well played, well played! Must be bankster wars when they wage 'em, don't follow the money to see who really owns this mess.
What a big, nasty and gullible joke. Funny thread though!

Greeting to my fellow ATSliens with a smile on their face right about now.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

How many years have you studied the topic?

How many 10's of thousands of pages of documents have you read?

The OP's assessment is quite apt.

The basic structure of the script was written a very long time ago and WILL BE played out--REGARDLESS.

imho, the very basic underlying msg is

that mankind was never DESIGNED to run the planet on his own--and will always and only turn it into eventual unmitigated disaster whenever he attempts to do his own thing.

However, the solution is also in the script.

Thankfully.

And mankind CANNOT redeem himself or the planet from his willfully chosen evils. He has no such capacity individually nor collectively.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

How many 10's of thousands of pages of documents have you read?

Read a thousand more and blaim the poor banksters if ya like. I couldn't care less. The Dialictics of Enlightenment (Horkheimer, Adorno) maybe? Yeah, it's a hint. Go and seize it!

And mankind CANNOT redeem himself or the planet from his willfully chosen evils. He has no such capacity individually nor collectively.

I'm sure we're supposed to believe that. Now close all windows and light a fricken candle in your basement! Well played, well played. Embrace the lack of any responsibility for your own life or it might actually collide with one of your comfort-bubbles...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join