It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay god, the gloves are off, Hit the damn reset button already!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

Your request has been noted. However, here's the official response. Sometime by 2028.

Thread.

But I'm thinking there will be a major disaster in the next couple of years however if I got the timing right.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci

True, yes.....but Noah and his kin were advised to flee, so I guess I was being a bit harsh on our OP here, but I'm not the type to back down from Protecting Creation. I suppose if the OP has been called to flee, then so be it. I'm still going through my own trials and challenges in the pursuit of Peace, and I don't have a run away option. Thanks for reminding me not all are called to the same Profession in the Service of Higher Good. I'm somewhat ashamed at myself now for forgetting that. Thanks for reminding me not to be so brash. I'm really working on not being so much of a hardass sometimes.

In that Light, sorry OP.
Didn't mean to be so harsh on ya.
Safe Travels, may Angels Guide Your Way and May You Find Your Peace.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Hey, its up to you to set it straight.. there now you have something to do.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Hey, its up to you to set it straight.. there now you have something to do.

If it were up to me I would prefer that all the senseless killing from guns and bombs ceased immediately, but clearly the alien superlords have another agenda, namely controlling the masses through fear and propaganda so it will take an otherworldly intervention. Don't drop this at my feet, I don't own gun and I am not the one dropping bombs and blowing people up with suicide vests in the name of allah.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join