It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The end of the world. May 15 2028 according to the Bible.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Thought I would put this out for your consideration. Were the Mayans 16 years off?

The 2 prophesies to consider. Matthew 24 and Hosea 6. What I figured out was this.

According to Malachi 4 Elijah the prophet was supposed to return before the "great and terrible day of the Lord". But according to Matthew 17 he was John the Baptist and he was killed by Herod at the request of Salome and her mother. The daughter and granddaughter of the high priest at that time. The problem there is that Malachi 4 predicts that a curse would be placed on the earth if Elijah did not fulfill his part of the prophesies. So looking for it I figured out the details of the curse. So hear they are.

In Hosea it was predicted that Israel was supposed to face a curse. But the most important detail of the curse is in Hosea 6. The length of the curse.
Two days in the presence of the Lord. But according to Psalms 90 and 2nd Peter 3-8 those are thousand year periods of time. Essentially Israel and Judah was to face a 2000 year curse. So based on the history of the past 2000 years it appears the curse happened approximately 30 years before 70 AD. The date of the destruction of the 2nd temple and Jerusalem.

Second prophesy. How Matthew 24 figures into this. According to his fig tree parables Jesus Christ states that the "generation" will not pass until all these things are complete. So assuming that the "generation" means the lifetimes of the people being born at the time of the first end time event and not a 25-30 year period of time that would mean he is saying the generation is 70 to 80 years long. Also in Psalms 90.

So if you consider that the rebirth of a nation of Israel in 1948 was a end time event predicted in the bible then you get the date of 5-15-2028. The date that would mark the last possible end time date. The start of the thousand year reign of the saints from Revelation. So working backwards now you can put approximate dates on end time events. 2025 is the approximate start date of the reign of the Antichrist. May 15 2021 is the last possible date for the 7 year agreement of Daniel 9. But the earliest end time event of all? The battle of Gog-Magog. At 10 1/2 years out it should happen in 2017.

So the next 2 years should be really interesting if that occurs.

edit on 1-6-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Can we move it back to sometime during 2016???

Preferably sometime before the next phase of the election cycle starts.
edit on 6/1/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Flagg buddy.....2027 minus 6.3 years for calendar differences....2022 for the 6000 year count....God will only strive with man for 120 years= 6000
edit on 1-6-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Hey, we have a prediction going already for day after tomorrow. So Question, you will not have to wait.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
2 years or 12 you said 2028 that's 12 years from now but anyway it doesnt matter because it's only two days from now according to a thread yesterday

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Matthew 24:36King James Version (KJV)

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I'm not a believer in end time prophecy, but I've always found it interesting that Isaac Newton believed the end would come in the year 2060, or possibly later.

This prediction differs from most (including the one in the OP) because it referenced a time far removed from the predictor (generally, people pick dates they will live to see).

In the grand scheme of things, 2060 and 2028 aren't that far apart.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Earth will not be destroyed for 1000 years.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
There will be a war though that mens eyes melt out of theiir sockets. Thats Nuclear

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Earth will grow old and be folded up like and old garment and be put away. It will be replaced. Remember what was said? " And I saw a new Earth? "

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
May 15th.

Would that be UTC?

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Wasn't there a thread earlier saying the Mayans predicted June 3 ,2016 ??? Geez...so many dooms day dates !!!

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 12:33 AM
link   
The world never ends when its supposed to.....

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Fairly interseting to think about, reminds me of something I read on this one predictions website showing the War of Gog to be either this summer or in 2017 as you said as well as the end times coming in the 2020's.

Here is the site if you want to check it out, it is really quite amazing weather or not you believe it is up to you.

www.newprophecy.net

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Everything written was penned by mortal, imperfect humans. As such, anything we say can be wrong, including the statement, "I was inspired/told by God to write the words".

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have been hearing warnings about the end of the world my entire life and we're still here. Don't worry about a thing.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I've been hearing about it since before I was born.

So there.

edit on 6/2/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MaMaa
Matthew 24:36King James Version (KJV)

36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Matthew 24
32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

I can't do the day and the hour but it's starting to look like the season.

posted on Jun, 2 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Can we move it back to sometime during 2016???

Preferably sometime before the next phase of the election cycle starts.

Weeellllll..... are you sure you want me to start early??? : )

edit on 2-6-2016 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join