It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jealous people are making life hard... htf to solve it ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The only behavior you can control is your own. Forget about them, ignore them or kill them with kindness. Smile at them---it really confuses and confounds them.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
lol. Well, if you are serious - not sure there is an answer. I could tell you all about my life too and all the times that I have been hated on by guys for doing absolutely nothing -- but what's the point?!? Nobody on ATS (or the internet for that matter) will have an answer for you. Whenever I feel someone is hating on me I just laugh about it or smile at them. Shuts them up every time. Doesn't phase me at all. Really never has. Which makes me wonder IF you really are being serious right now or just... umm... troll?!?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: ZIPMATT

I found you a kindred spirit!

Woman says she was 'bullied' by fellow guests for wearing a revealing mini-dress... so is it appropriate?

She understands. She knows what unmitigated hell it is when the world can't accept your hottie mchotness.

LOL ... That's a dude in a dress.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ZIPMATT
I have encountered this recently, it happens to be a female, but the only way she is happy is if she dominates another person, she has to have control over people in order to be happy. She is an extremely jealous person like a two year old, if anything good comes by you then she will also need to have it no matter what. I work with her and it is odd how I am in the place of showing that you do not need to be so immature, so since I show maturity it resembles being dominant, so of course that messes with her emotions. So interesting enough and as you would expect from the actions of a two year old how is she going to react? Of all wonder, of course she tries to make me jealous, and many times it has developed into just plain hurting my feelings. But i am a true Christian, and they are rare, but that means that I am forced to give up all the desires I have inside of me. So when she does something that is cruel, the only way to combat it is to accept that people can be so hateful, spiteful, immature, jealous, and horrible from within their own heart, and forget about it immediately.

Unfortunately I live in a world where the people I love hate me and I suffer because of it.

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZIPMATT
It happens because other men are jealous of me , particularly because I am very good looking .

You're just living in the wrong town.

If you're in the US, go to California, and strip down to your bathing trunks and walk any California beach.

You'll find perfect peace.

If you're in South America, go to Argentina, and and hit the beach. Again, you'll be at peace.

If you're in Europe, go visit Sweden. You'll find peace there too.

If you're of African descent, then go to Ethiopia, and you'll be just fine.

I suppose there are other places in the world, you'd fit in better, depending on traits. But, you just have to explore.

What is considered good looking is a very local matter. It can change dramatically from one location to another.

But, you should definitely move.

There's something wrong with your current town.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join