It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats’ Plan to Secure Nation Is Less Than Two Pages Long

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Nothing about immigration in this ?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Don't forget about the process to get one's self off of the list, or at least challenge one's inclusion on the list...there is no due process or notification before people are put on that list, and getting off of it is apparently nearly impossible (although it can be accomplished with many bottles of Excedrin at the ready, apparently).

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

You're right. I definitely was talking about that as well with my post, but specifically spelling it out as well is helpful too.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nothing about immigration in this ?

Well we are importing a whole lot of people from the middle east in to this country.

And terrorists comes with.

Boston 'refugees'.

San Bernadino.

Orlando second generation.

Seems to me immigration does need to be addressed.

And according to other 'RACE' threads.

They are considered to be 'white'.

edit on 15-7-2016 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I wonder if their exhibit one will be the Clinton Foundation?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I don't know why, but I always get a grin when we agree.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

I don't know why, but I always get a grin when we agree.

Hey man, I know I'm a crazy liberal, but you can't say I don't look at things carefully when I analyze situations.

edit on 15-7-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

So now they want to combat online radicalization??? Trump was blasted by these same people for calling on an internet traffic ban from terror controlled regions to help stop radicalization and recruitment.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
To be fair it's quite a bit longer than Trump's plan. His is only one word. Wall.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Wow, politicians write laws that are as thick as a book and people scream for simpler, more brief wording of the law. Politicians write up a two page, bullet-pointed summary of a plan to secure the nation and folks lose their spit. Sheesh, folks; do you like brevity or not? Make up your damn minds.

Let me know if you understand the concern of a two page summary yet.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: intrptr

Are you STILL using that broken crystal ball? Or are you using tarot cards now? Maybe good old Miss Cleo.Remember her?
Perhaps you can tell us something useful with your prophecies. Like where the next terror attack will take place. Oh wait. The future you foresee never comes true. I forgot.

I've got a prophecy for you, one written in the mid 16th century about Mohamed's followers starting a World War and the US (unheard of at that time) and Russia joining forces to beat them.

The kingdom of fear shall come to those in Europe, fire and sword shall destroy their cities.
The great one of Asia by land and sea with a great Army so that blues greens crosses, to death he shall drive.
Tears, cries, and wailing, howls and terror, an inhuman cruel heart, black and cold, take Geneva, the islands, the main people of Genoa.
Blood pours, hunger for weak, mercy to none.
Fish in the sea, river and the lake boil hectic.
They are all distressed from the fire in the sky.
If France can cross the Liberian sea, you will find yourself besieged among island and sea, Mohamed against you.
The fleet is wrecked near the Adriatic sea. The Earth trembles. Pushed into the air and falls again. Egypt trembles, Mohamed's increasing power. Herod is sent to call out for surrender.
When those of the arctic pole shall be united together, there shall be in the East, great fear and trembling. One shall be newly elected that shall bear the brunt.
One day the two great masters shall be friends, their great powers shall be increased.
From Barcelona, to Genoa and Venice, from Sicily near Monaco united, and against the barbarian, the fleet shall take her aim. The barbarian shall be driven back. After this war shall have lasted a good while, there should be a renewed reign of Saturn and a golden age. God the Creator shall say, hearing the affliction of his people. Satan shall be tied and beaten and put into the bottom of the deep, and here shall begin an age of universal peace.

Start @ 1:24:43

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

That is true. Hopefully you can say that same about me.

I'm a crazy libertarian, so I take issue with both sides of the aisle--it's exhausting.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96...

Ah hell people the democrats came up with a whole two pages of absolutely NOTHING.

I know I feel 'safer'.

So, politicians do something that amounts to absolutely nothing and you are surprised?

What rock you been living under last 50 years?
edit on 2016 7 15 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
They want things free and loose, this leaves it wide open
if they get The Whitehouse again, the higher ups can personally
profit from it. As an example ...ahem...The Clinton Crime Foundation.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I fail to see the problem with this- it sounds like a decent party platform.
I'm confused, Republicans are always willing to do anything to fight muslims whether it's illegal, unconstitutional or immoral, but now the democrats get a plan all the sudden you guys are crying like babies.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join