It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Convention 2004

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I cant be very far from TC's and I got plenty of land here
so if you need a free place this is it, I have a choice of mountains, pond, or creek locations.
However bring tents...My house is tiny...

heck everyone bring a shovel we'll build a ATSUS

(above top secret underground shelter)

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Are we going to do this, or not?

My cooler is on standby waiting for deployment.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's going to happen if we get support. No support, no commitment, no ATS convention. Cyberpilot, we might move it there, if people agree...

And you have Corona on tap.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
DE, you just proved yourself insane...If I had corona on tap...I'd be sitting here watching real quiet like, not inviting a bunch of ATS'ers...

I must look really stupid....

Whatever you guys decide...let me know.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Your offer of 'free' is making it more and more tempting. However, we need more support from The People before we cna get this thign in motion.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That is cool with me...let me know...it is a rural
location(s) if anyone needs info....let me know...
I have to go to a job site so I will not be online for the next few hours.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I have decided that it much easier to plant our asses at cyberpilot's than do a great deal more work myself.

Also, it won't strain our pocketbooks. WHen's good for you, abbil?

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Thats sounds great. Might I suggest early fall so the heat isn't so extreme but the nights aren't uncomfortably cold either?

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Hmmm...yes. Let us first attain a count of who may make it to said meeting. reply to this post stating your ability, pathetic humans!

I mean, uhhh...

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm back...DE u2u me an e-mail addy and we'll figure this out.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
How did I miss this thread fo so long??

Damn, now I have to figure out yet another time for some vacation so I can try to be in St. Louis in June?

You're killin' me here people. You're killin' me.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe not ST. Louis anymore, because we foudn someplace free. Can you taste that? not having to pay? I think that'll help bring in more members. Now, you people should start declaring how painfully much you want to come so we can start estimating what we need to bring so that no one starves to death, gets trampled, etc.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
do we have any preliminary idea how many wish to attend?

DoD

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think it should be held in simons home town of swindown england

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Hmmm... there's an idea. Reservatiosn. I'd guess about 200 people would want to attend, but less than 50 could pull up their pants and make it. The more support we get ('specially from mods and the like) the more people turn up and the better it will be.

DE

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeusEx
Hmmm... there's an idea. Reservatiosn. I'd guess about 200 people would want to attend, but less than 50 could pull up their pants and make it. The more support we get ('specially from mods and the like) the more people turn up and the better it will be.

DE

For god's sake...somebody pick a location and we can decide if we can be there. Is the location moving that leave it al up in the air. I'm there. Crap..I'll fly to another continent. Just GIVE ME A DATE AND LOCATION.

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Okay. Definitely cyberpilot's place, and the first weekend in August (saturday the 1st) penidng cyberpilot's okay. Cyberpilot, if you would be so kind as to give the location (as I am rather unclear on the geography of the region)...

DE

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by DeusEx]

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:33 PM
link   
if i could get a plane ticket i'd continent hop for this... but unfortunately after rent, bills, booz, drugs and other essentials i'm a poor poor man

posted on Feb, 5 2004 @ 10:36 PM
link   
ATS Convention North America now has its own thread....here

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hats off to DeusEx for the solid interest in the North America Conference/Campvention planned for the end of July. It will be a cracker .... with, one hopes, some endorsement from the cosmos some time soon.

Is there anything doing in the rest of ATS humanity?

Did the Amsterdam get together happen? I wish I knew.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join