It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's convention on a full moon Cardinal Grand Cross... Ut oh

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Well, interestingly enough Trump has his convention on a full moon which to me signals an ending.

Odd.

Source

Another prominent planetary pattern (highlighted in orange) is a Cardinal Grand Cross--but only if we allow the Midheaven (MC) as the 4th point. In a case like a political convention I prefer to use the MC as the outlet for expression of the energies of the Full Moon which squares Uranus at IC and listed on the chart you see my paraphrase of Ebertin's description of Uranus in Aries: rebels, zealots, anarchists, Utopians which I have taken to mean (since 2010--transit Uranus to Aries Point = US natal IC) the tea party contrarians and anti-government shutdown artists who have infiltrated the US Congress such as the hammy Mr. Cruz. Of course, Mr. Trump may be part of the anarchy, too, given the way he has so far shaken things up--but this is significant only if he's still in the game by convention time.

The Cardinal Grand Cross is what we should be worried about.

There is going to be violent protest at Trump's convention and I believe this will work in his favor.

Wiki

Because all the aspects in a Grand Cross are considered difficult aspects, the Grand Cross is seen as a source of extreme tension whereby various aspects of the personality (represented by the planets) are working at cross purposes that serve to nullify each other. This pulls the native in many directions, ultimately leading to indecisiveness and an inability to produce concrete achievements. It is said to take extraordinary effort to overcome the conflicts in a Grand Cross.

This is going to be a big one folks.

I think the RNC has something up it's sleeve.
edit on 7/12/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
More than the RNC is up to something.

From Astro turf movements to a concerted effort by his other haters.

A confluence of events unlike the nation has ever seen before.

The question is how big, and how far reaching is it going to be.

The powder keg has been lit, and we are running out of time before it explodes.

Of course i just could be overly paranoid.

Gonna be all rain bows and unicorns people

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Trump isn't getting the nomination.

Thats my prediction.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

If he didn't.

I think the people would riot.

Maybe that's what they want.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

That's literally what the astrology is saying.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

Trump isn't getting the nomination.

Thats my prediction.

(*cough* Paul Ryan *cough*...just saying...)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

yup.

didnt he just have a town hall meeting>

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Jokes aside... I had this thought earlier that Trump will win the popular vote, but they will screw with the election and Hillary will get in.

And then all hell will break loose.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

How exactly will all hell break loose...care to expound on that? Trump is and always has been irrelevant, but I'm curious as to why you think something will happen when Hillary is elected...and what is it that will take place?

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

...care to expound on that?

No.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

which to me signals an ending. Odd.

Yeah. Well.
Odd is as odd signals.

Thank your lucky stars.

edit on 7/13/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Disregard the Grand Cross. It's orb with MC will finish for 12-15 minutes. Yet the T-sqare Sun/Moon/Uranus is prominent... if you want to help yourself choke on your words. And this full moon in Capricorn oposing the sun, is another speech mistake by itself. Can't see how this astrological pattern is going to help Trump's canpaingn very much. Unless they seek some specific effect for very specific occasion, or a highly specific topics are going to be on line, or false promises are to be made, then somehow the set might be of help.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: GmAndre

Gosh. Maybe he's not into astrology.
I think that's a plus, but I'm still not voting for him.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Jokes aside... I had this thought earlier that Trump will win the popular vote, but they will screw with the election and Hillary will get in. And then all hell will break loose.

Yep i am sure it will and it will look something like this...

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Or this... which took another three months of media hysteria to sort out.

The 2000 Presidential Election

Florida Election Recount

This is not outside the realm of possibility.

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I agree, it is unlikely Trump to have that kind of interests, yet politician formations and business companies rather often use the service of astrologist to "help" their agendas. Anyway, I do not see enough evidence on the chart from the OP link to conclude that they used astrologist services to plan this convention. Its most probable to be a coincidence, where they could only "plan" it to be around full moon, for there is a saying coming from an old Germanic treatise on military tactics: "who respects the moon, respects his sword". And politics are a warlike indeed, if we can make this allegory.

Anyway whoever wins, we will understand the effect of the events months or years later. I am still elaborating on the Obama administration role in the world game, and it's not so easy to conclude. Funny I had a dream with Obama, but this is really off-topic.

posted on Nov, 3 2023 @ 01:06 AM
link   

edit on 27-11-2023 by Zarniwoop because: (no reason given)

top topics

join