It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Omega Agency and NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Does anyone believe this? I am not trying to be offensive, just trying to collect other views. I read about the Omega Agency in the Government Agencies thing, and it is a bit of a stretch for me to believe it. What do you guys think?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   
What exactly is the belief you are testing, Engolas the Arrogant?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Do you happen to have a link or article to this agency?

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I have a feelin they could be real but its not like im out tryin to kill the bushes and Haig DR its on ATS main site umm here it is Omega Agency

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Could it exist? Maybe, but the management structure to achieve it as outlined, doesn't seem to be (1) big (2) powerful (3) efficient enough to achieve world domination in 5 days. There is no way that could be achieved without the consent and full co-operation of the rulers of ATS.

Does it exist?

The site says "The OA's office is located at Langley AFB".

Is that a place someone can pop into for a school "show and tell" assignment?

I don't like the "Omega" brand name either. It's unoriginal, it's already used by a fine Swiss watchmaker, and it points to end times rather than a new order. It would be better called "Project Free Earth, Brought To You By The US Patriot Act Greatest Hits Volumes 1-12".

Reminds me of that great luminary to be remembered in the annals of history, retarded son George W Bush, when he says dictatorship would be much easier as long as he's in charge.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
One word:

Speculation.

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Guess we'll just have to wait and see if the Omega Agency makes their move in our lifetimes.

top topics

join