It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Micah X...c'mon, you knew it was coming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I will have to use a lot of words in this general chit chat thread in order to appease our overlords (just kidding mods...we love ya'
. But I am very interested in everything that is happening right now with the BLM, violence in America, all lives matter, just the whole thing as I'm certain so many of us are. And so, I just knew when I saw that the Dallas shooter's middle name (which they always seem to use when someone is a shooter of note, John Wilkes Booth, Lee Harvey Oswald) was Xavier that soon he will morph into Micah X.

And so, this morning as I opened Drudge, as I often do to get a quick overview of recent happenings, that Drudge had taken to calling him by this very moniker. I suspect that this will become something that we will hear both in the press as well as in the more fringe elements of the BLM and other organizations as a "remember the Alamo" rallying cry...Micah X. Fist held high.

Peace...
edit on 11-7-2016 by TheElectricPriest because: Whoops...

edit on 11-7-2016 by TheElectricPriest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I've been asking other members here why they were calling him that when it wasn't his name. Obviously it's too catchy and militant to say his name that way, so I knew this was coming.

Personally, I wouldn't give him the honor of anything catchy or militant. I don't have a TV and I definitely do not follow MSM. Is mainstream news calling him that?

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
I've been asking other members here why they were calling him that when it wasn't his name. Obviously it's too catchy and militant to say his name that way, so I knew this was coming.

Personally, I wouldn't give him the honor of anything catchy or militant. I don't have a TV and I definitely do not follow MSM. Is mainstream news calling him that?

I haven't heard him being referred to that yet, which surprises me and is why I posted this thread. I'm sure it's happened some, but seeing Drudge call him that this morning was the first time I've seen it and inspired my OP.

I completely agree, we shouldn't honor this murderer, but that wasn't necessarily my point. I think that those who do honor him will honor him with this moniker. Of course, once they do the MSM will pick it up and start using it. I think it might happen...we'll see.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

If BLM, or anyone else for that matter, holds this guy up as a hero or symbol to rally 'round.....well, that says a lot about that group. I do not condone attacking innocents in the name of race or religion for any reason and I consider them cowards whose name should be struck from history.
His stated purpose was to kill Whites and White officers in particular and this administration is once again trying to change the story, with Obama saying “I think it's very hard to untangle the motives of this shooter”.
We know why and it was a carefully planned attack by a racist piece of sh**.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: TheElectricPriest

If BLM, or anyone else for that matter, holds this guy up as a hero or symbol to rally 'round.....well, that says a lot about that group. I do not condone attacking innocents in the name of race or religion for any reason and I consider them cowards whose name should be struck from history.
His stated purpose was to kill Whites and White officers in particular and this administration is once again trying to change the story, with Obama saying “I think it's very hard to untangle the motives of this shooter”.
We know why and it was a carefully planned attack by a racist piece of sh**.

But it cant be racist if the shooter was black targeting whites. He was just oppressed. Whitey was holding him down.

top topics

join