It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's The ATS Level, Resistance, etc......?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I know this question has probably been asked numerous amounts of times, but, What is the ATS Level and E.T. Resistance and all that other stuff? What does it all stand for and how do you increase those? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I had been wondering this myself...

[Edited on 19-6-2003 by Engolas]

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Version 1:

Awareness = the level of information that the powers behind the administrators of ATS have on you, in the supreme database.

ET resistance = the degree of difficulty that you will cause organisers if you are selected for the 2004 (first quarter) round of abductions by the reptilian shapeshifter community. You do not need to worry about this, as abductions are not as painful as they are sometimes portrayed. In fact, you won't feel a thing. Notice how this resistance grows the more you post, but how it drops away when ET indoctrination is complete.

NWO resistance = (similarly), the degree of resistance that you would offer, overtly when global takeover by XXXXXXXXX is undertaken. It is reasonably important to show a healthy, but not too high, level of NWO resistance.

Insider Appreciation = the number of special favours you may expect under the new regime. Be careful not to collect too many, as other disenfranchised citizens may try to have you eliminated.

posted on Jun, 18 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
what is version 2

that one doesn't seem quite right, especially the part about no pain when the reptilians get a hold of you

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Man, they should have like an "ATS For Dummies" guide or something. Or an online ATS Users Manual and Instruction Booklet. Zeesh!

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 02:52 PM
link   
need not to worry about the abduction
your b#$@ masked avatar i have been throught that time,
it is very painful enuff exspeCIAly in my nose.i m lucky
in few year back that implan chip came out while i m sneezing and until now there is another 2 still in my body.ohhhs what a very strange and chill room i have been there.dont you feel you being catalog by this
insane alien using us for it sciencetific research on it own

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The first bar is the length of your *erm* member in milimeters, the second bar is a measurement of your libido, and a third is how attractive you are to the opposite sex.

XAOS

new topics

top topics

join