It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Life Story - Gay feelings & Islam, What to do next ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
My reply is about what I have experienced as what completes ones life.

I have had two partners in life one for 7 years with no children, and one now going on 19 years with three children. And my life not only feels but is more complete with children, more than it did or does with a spouse.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AetheriusShadow
a reply to: DaathSader

"You can be gay AND Muslim, there is no cosmic forces preventing gay people from loving Islam. "
ALLAH IS the cosmic force if you are a true Muslim!

I'm not trying to flame here but serious question:
How can a gay person be part of a faith which states a homosexual should be stoned?

How can an African American live in a country that had slavery a couple of hundred years ago?

They just do it. Some people are not cowards afraid to stand up and say "enough, I am who I am too.''

That aside, a verse from the Quran for which a similar exists in Christianity:
""...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)""

I'm sorry but this is like the gay people with ChristianMingle. If the religion clearly forbids homosexuality and you're a homosexual, you are not being true to your religion. In this sense, I do not believe you are a Christian nor Muslim if you're gay.

I would like to add I honestly have no problems with homosexuals at all. I actually have more of a problem with Islam and Christianity but ... it's disgraceful to people that do take those religions seriously to think you deserve to be part of it if you're gay.

This is like me sacrificing my children to Satan and calling myself a Christian.
Like ya, I worship Satan but I want to call myself Christian so HEY I am!

How can someone not see the hypocrisy?

How can you not see the cowardice of letting people decide what you can be because of what you like?

And the courage required to do it?

Nobody owns Islam. You don't have to agree with everything everyone says and does to be a part of their culture.

God is available to all religions and people, I think the hypocrites are the people who say you can't do this or that or else this.

Cowards.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: AetheriusShadow

People who care so much about rules and laws are ultimately the hypocrites because they call other people hypocrites for not following stupid rules while not following the rules themselves. That's a hypocrite.

Religion is hypocrisy. Nobody knows if God, Gods Goddess or Goddesses exist in the first place.

And the history of religion is a fabrication, especially Christianity. Christianity is the most hypocritical entity on the planet and built on lie aftet lie.

So, no, I don't see it as hypocrisy to be gay and Muslim.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: DaathSaderI do and you already know that Gnosisisfaith team.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Hi gnosisfaith how are you
I don't think I could help you understand the answer
If you disagree with me that's fine

Why not head over to the Middle East professing your a homosexual and your faith in the Koran as an experiment and see how it goes for you

And yo assume I am judgemental against gays Muslims and scientologists, isn't that sweet of you

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: Peeple

I found that it was not the partner that completes oneself but it is Children that complete you. If you have had some or when you do, you will know what I mean.

I think you might find that it is the person you are and become that completes you
Sure the children and partner are nice but I can think of many people who have lived a single life and been completed, can also think of many people who have had a spouse and children and been anything but complete
We are what we learn to be

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: AetheriusShadow
Hey AS
I mostly agree in principle and value your comment
I am guessing that you are an atheist?
It's not really important what you believe or disbelieve

I would like to correct your understanding of homosexuality in the Christian church, a person can be a homosexual in the Christian church, the line is drawn at being a practicing homosexual in the church
It's the practice of the act that denies a person fellowship from the church

It's important that Christians accept homosexuals into the church, providing the homosexual repents and works on denying their sin
Homosexuality is no different a sin as adultery, fornication or masturbation

A true Christian is a sinner working on allowing the Spirit to end their sin

I expect it wouldn't be much different for Muslims

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman
Romans 1 tells us why a person is a homosexual, without understanding (especially biblical things), disobeidient to parents, deceitful, murderers and a whole lot more.

Romans 1:22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

Romans 1:23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

Romans 1:24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Romans 1:30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

edit on 10-7-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I heard that most Christians who preach against homosexuality are actually repressed homosexuals who can't face it and need to be heard and seen preaching so nobody realizes that they are gay.

And that they join Christian churches because they think God hates gays and they can pray away the gay.

And they eventually snap because the truth is that repressed desire manifests in unhealthy ways.

How many gay pastors have been caught in mens rooms seeking anonymous gay sex on Saturday but last Sunday were in the pulpit preaching about gays and the unsaved?

More than we know.

Pedophile priests too. Christianity is so honest.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   

READ ROMANS 1:18-31 If you want to know why there are Homosexuals in this world. And all other sorts of other people as well.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

before I was saved I had sex with whomever I wanted. I didn't think it was wrong and everyone else was doing it too. But after salvation I realized I didn't have God in my heart, life, mind and so I was in sin.

Now I know why all that is happening in this world does.

BECAUSE PEOPLE DO NOT RETAIN GOD IN THEIR THOUGHTS, HEARTS, KNOWLEDGE AND THEIR HOMES.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join