It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunk this crop circle

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I think that crop circles are most likely all hoaxes. I do remember thinking something might be up with them because of radiation readings at sites, but I also believe this was debunked a long time ago, as well as the way the crops would grow back strangely.a reply to: anonentity

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

originally posted by: Theodosius
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Let's try another tact here.

Why don't you prove they are made by ANYTHING other than humans. There are plenty of videos showing humans doing this, even though you stated there were none.

Who thinks crop circles are important?

Again, do you have any evidence? You obviously don't like the evidence that is out there.

They are not made by humans. The ones made by humans prove this even more; once you see how long they have to spend and the mangled job they leave, it is clear we incapable of making these. The geometric proportions are too precise, often perfectly parallel to nearby roads.. To think that 3 dudes pushed down haystacks in the middle of the night for most of these things is just crazy--again, you can easily tell which ones are manmade and which ones aren't. This is ATS and you people are acting like anyone else but humans doing this is like believing the earth is flat. What happened to this place. This is ATS and people are doubting geometric patterns are worthy enough a message. There's more said in a geometric pattern than words could ever say. It could be anything, aliens, something we can't see, maybe even mother Earth itself, trying to leave a message in our subconscious.. But humans? Nope. Whatever is doing this, knows humans aren't capable of pulling it off to the precision required and that's probably why they're doing it in the first place. Unless there's some government ship shooting lasers at the field that somehow later strengthens the crop (why wouldn't they be using that on every crop in the country), i don't know what it could be. Nobody does. It is definitely not 3 people with pitchforks and wood in the night, once you find the information this much is obvious

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

As I said earlier,you're right that they're not 'made' by humans directly.They are however made under human control using GPS guided precision farming techniques,something that's been available since the mid 1990s.
Nowhere near as exotic as 'I'm not saying it was aliens,but aliens did it' but applying Occam's razor makes it a LOT LOT more likely.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Imagewerx

As I said earlier,you're right that they're not 'made' by humans directly.They are however made under human control using GPS guided precision farming techniques,something that's been available since the mid 1990s.
Nowhere near as exotic as 'I'm not saying it was aliens,but aliens did it' but applying Occam's razor makes it a LOT LOT more likely.

I don't know dude that doesn't sound right, can you drop some info on these techniques

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 711117

originally posted by: Imagewerx

I don't know dude that doesn't sound right, can you drop some info on these techniques

www.google.co.uk... ygA&dpr=1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join