It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what Americans will look like by 2050 - National Geographic (PIC in link)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yeah, its all about chemistry match, no matter the race, color, loc etc

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

yes, this could be one of the reason, people are get mixed up,

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Jettrocker

You know otherwise you could just click on the "x" "stop loading" button just before that subscription window shows up.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   
as someone who is of a multiracial background its been good to see more representation in ads and such as well as interracial couples out and about.

im 25 now and and if i think back to when i was a child i would have never seen something like the famous cheerios ad featuring a child of a mixed background. and its funny to me that there was a bit of controversy over that but ads like that only help to get people more open and used to the idea of racial mixing.

im excited to see how much will change by the time im 50 or so!
edit on 14-7-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
they look like a bunch of freaks. But you got it wrong. This is how they will really look:

And this is 110% true because it's like as plastic surgury advances people will simply want the procedures more and more. It's gonna be a weird mix of elites that look like fake poeple. And the poor who look ugly and pig faced

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: lorimccaskell

well they better get to increasing, seeing how there's only about 33 yrs left and right now the U.S. census says that the projected ratio to be.

A report by the U.S. Census Bureau projects a decrease in the ratio of Whites between 2010 and 2050, from 79.5% to 74.0%.[63] At the same time, Non-Hispanic Whites are projected to no longer make up a majority of the population by 2042, but will remain the largest single ethnic group. In 2050 they will compose 46.3% of the population. Non-Hispanic whites made up 85% of the population in 1960.[64] The report foresees the Hispanic or Latino population rising from 16% today to 30% by 2050, the Black percentage barely rising from 12.9% to 13.1%, and Asian Americans upping their 4.6% share to 7.8%. The United States had a population of 310 million people in October 2010, and is projected to reach 400 million by 2039 and 439 million in 2050.[20][65][66][67] It is further projected that 82% of the increase in population from 2005 to 2050 will be due to immigrants and their children.[68] Of the nation's children in 2050, 62% are expected to be of a minority ethnicity, up from 44% today. Approximately 39% are projected to be Hispanic or Latino (up from 22% in 2008), and 38% are projected to be single-race, non-Hispanic Whites (down from 56% in 2008).[69]
Projections

so yes they do show a decrease, and whites not being the largest majority, but still the largest ethnic group.
and here from the census bureau the estimated population by race.
QuickFacts UNITED STATES

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: lorimccaskell
9% – whites
17% -blacks
26% – Hispanics
and 28% – Asians

OddmeNot
Lets all clap for the slow but sure extermination of the white race! Hoorray!

*ignores his blond hair, green eyes and English/Germanic ancestory*

posted on Jul, 16 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

No wonder white guys are dating Asian women at the rate they are... Hence the spike you will see in the future

That's exactly what I plan on doing within the next couple of years. I'm heading to Vietnam to pick out a good looking younger woman to bring back and marry. They are devoted to family and not ridiculous like American woman. I decided long ago that I would never marry an American native.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Progressives....the people behind the regression of humanity.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Conservatives"... the people who don't understand the English language, and display their lack of education, by taking the definition of a word or group, flipping the truth on it's head, selling the perverted definition to their fellow "Cons", and then accusing everyone else of their perverted definitions, while continuing to practice and push forward their backward culture.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   
are people still going to say white privilege

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   
National Geo! Who are they anyways? ...

More brainwashing 101
edit on 7/20/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Jekka

The other 20% are people who identify as "white" but cannot be categorized as white by chuckleheads and peckerwoods because they have at least one drop of non-white blood.

In other words, the OP is FOS.

For example, President Obama has a white mother and a black father. So if he could be categorized as black because of his father (which is fine), then he could also categorize himself as white because of his mother.

In the case of people with mixed parentage (such as President Obama), if they can't put themselves in the "white" category because they are mixed, then they can't put themselves in the "black" category for the same reason. There would need to be an "other" category for that (if they couldn't use "white" or "black").

originally posted by: interupt42
a reply to: lorimccaskell

That explains the push for self driving cars.

Yeah -- but all of the programming would be done by 60+ year old Asian women.

edit on 2016-7-22 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Interesting.

So in about 20 years, Democrats will have to pander to whites to get votes instead of manipulating non-white minorities for votes

They might even go back to their roots as the KKK party again

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join