It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO dropping off alien in Saudi Arabia.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Hello,

I found this video: www.ebaumsworld.com...
Not sure if it has been already talked about here, but I was wondering, a few years ago, there was a video also shot somewhere in the Middle East and it was just floating over the ocean. The people taping it could be heard on the background, and it did take close to an hour I believe. The reason I mention it, the UFOs on both videos look a bit similar, with the sun reflecting. What do you guys think??

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I vote for amateur VFX.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Fake.

Why? In the middle of the day, plain view in some desert community, next to some goat herders just to beam back up to another ship?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
CG

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Morning_shadow

Certainly fake. I'm always surprised that people go overboard when creating them - if they toned it down a bit then it'd easily be possible to create something passable. I thought this one was actually done quite well, apart from the circumstances and the 'entity' beaming up, Scotty-like.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Thanks for the post.

If you look at this screencapture here you can see, on the far left of the image, slightly above centre, what appear to be houses or something. The light appears to be reflecting heavily on the right side of the building.
However if you look at the object in question, the light appears to be from the other side completely.

I am not an expert but I think this is probably fake.

Edit: Right click on image/open in new window for full size.

edit on 7-7-2016 by Jonjonj because: more info, corrected a mistake

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
"UFO" video with added spooky music = hoax.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So you land and walk off a ship, even though you clearly have "beaming technology"
You spend all of 15 seconds on the surface do precisely nothing.....maybe it needed a pee!
The ship then takes off without a crew member and then decides to beam him/her back.
Oh and the take-off requires a lean back first!

Totally illogical and pointless. No doubt it makes sense in the minds of the fakers.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople

Certainly fake. I'm always surprised that people go overboard when creating them - if they toned it down a bit then it'd easily be possible to create something passable. I thought this one was actually done quite well, apart from the circumstances and the 'entity' beaming up, Scotty-like.
Agreed. I often wonder when I'm in one of my imaginative conspiracy theory modes, if the reason that there is such and abundance of obviously fake pics and videos of UFO's around the internet, is because of a psy ops campaign to reinforce the idea that Aliens and UFO' s are just a bunch of Hogwash.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but that's one of the worst fakes I've ever seen posted here.

Video's like this do a lot of harm to this topic. But then kids will be kids no matter their age I suppose.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 07:39 PM
link   
S & f for posting something (anything!!!) About aliens. But jonjonj is right, the shadow is in the opposite direction. If you look close, even some of the trees have shadows, which tell you where the UFO's shadow SHOULD fall. Fake.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
They drop him off then beam him back up? Maybe he had excessive gas and they had to let him out to release it. "Ok, all clear beam me back up."

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
They let him off in the middle of the desert. Why so he'll die like a dog in the scorching heat?

Maybe this is some alien punishment

or the alien is from ISIS

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Maybe if there wasnt so many "Aloha Snackbar!!!"s going on it would be a bit more believable. But even if that was the case... nah.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Looks like they were dropping off a hitchhiker I swear I saw his towel. But as we see in the end he must have found another ride maybe this time they won't kick him out. Good luck space traveler I wish you the best.

new topics

top topics

join